Do you ever start writing a response to a post, then realize how personal it is, and delete it?

Image for post Do you ever start writing a response to a post, then realize how personal it is, and delete it?
Carlas avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
14 25

This happens occasionally: I write something, then realize that I don't really feel in the mood to share it, so I give up.

Occasionally

Personal to whom? My brains don't participate in the writing process. I hope this wasn't too personal for you.

I'll ask questions which I am not prepared to answer...it is then I take a pause to judge whether I should actually post it...

Yes, I do often change my mind about sharing a personal sort of experience. Certain kinds of posts, I don't even consider responding to.

Yep, a couple times :-\

@2611755

Did i repeat?

At least once a day.

nah. I more realize i said dumb shit then delete it

Not really I am definitely an oversharer. I don't censor myself that much I don't think except for maybe my real name

If the responders to my responses become judgmental and negative, I'll delete my response.

Yeah I think we've all done this from time love. 乂º◡^乂

No, i usually realize that when i'm reading the question..

Yes, that occurs to me too.
Sometimes, I can also repeat myself - lol.
smile smilie

Sometimes I do. There are things in my life I don't wish to share. I start typing and fear sets in and I delete it.

🦋

Anonymous