Anonymousmouses avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
6 16

My zombies are going to devour anyone, who tries to take away their lack of freedom.

I shudder to think what PETA might do...

@Sukiesnow What would Jesus do?

Jesus is his stunt-double. I believe there would be a Mexican standoff with no Mexicans present.

They'd demand ethical treatment of dog-zombies but not the human ones. I love the resident evil movie series by the way.

There would be none of this... you'd have to throw them a bone lol

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer depends +1Reply
@OzSurfer They'd demand ethical treatment of dog-zombies but not the human ones. I love the resident evil movie series by...

true,

could you imagine?

yeah, I like it too, I just finished watching all of them today, I quite enjoyed the series. never thought i would enjoy zombie movies, first one I watched was I am legend, it was ok, then I watched extinction, I quite liked that one, then i saw 28 days and 28 weeks later, now resident evil, and I guess I can;t say i don;t enjoy them anymore, 1st and last where my favorite resident evil, but i liked them all

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse they are that crazy -1Reply
@Anonymousmouse true, could you imagine? yeah, I like it too, I just finished watching all of them today, I quite enjoyed the...

That's great, yeah I've seen all those too. Actually my favourite resident evil movie was the second one. Have you seen the tv series Z Nation? It has dark humour running through it but the action is really great when it gets going.

@OzSurfer That's great, yeah I've seen all those too. Actually my favourite resident evil movie was the second one. Have...

yeah 2nd was really good too. no i haven;t not sure I even heard of it. will have to look into it, if its on netflix Canada will watch and see if i like it

@Anonymousmouse yeah 2nd was really good too. no i haven;t not sure I even heard of it. will have to look into it, if its on...

It'll depend if you find you like that kind of humour. It took me a few episodes to get into it but then it's grown on me. The cast and acting is great I thought

@2611248

that is really weird lol thanks for sharing

warning, video contains graphic content

hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie I could see that happening

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess they are that crazy -1Reply