Do you think that you could ever pull off leading a double life?

My daughter used to work with a manager that was a very humble man, kind to everyone he met, even gave her work place advice to help her with the career she wanted, loved by customers but sadly he was leading a double life. Recently he was arrested for being a cocaine dealer...never saw that coming at all. Heck i had talked to him and never suspected anything.

Afterwards I got to thinking about other stories I heard such as political figure Wiener and Thompson and realized it happens often. I know I sure couldn't do it. Could you?

15 Craziest Stories Of People Living Double-LivesAlthough Brad Pitt's latest movie Allied, is all about spies, leading a double life is not always exclusive to special agents. People living double lives generally have one life that is socially accephttp://www.therichest.com/shocking/15-craziest-stories-of-people-living-double-lives/
31% Hell ya 46% No...no way 0% Maybe with some help from my friends 23% I sure wouldn't want to do that 0% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
10 38

You might say that a lot of ppl online lead a double life...

@Sukiesnow You might say that a lot of ppl online lead a double life...

I don't understand why people would do that. My life ain't the greatest but I am happy with what I do have.

I have heard stories about people doing that and it just seems so silly.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess I sure wouldn't want to do that -1Reply

No way. A person would have to have a fantastic memory to remember all the lies that were told. lol

@StarzAbove No way. A person would have to have a fantastic memory to remember all the lies that were told. lol

I can't even remember what I had for breakfast most mornings hehe smilie

I know my luck, I would get caught. Heck I always got caught skipping school so I know this would not work out for me at all.

@2611224

Oh me too. I just don't think I could come up with anything creative that I could remember 5 minutes later.

I have read some interesting articles on it and some I was just shocked that they got away with it for so long.

I'd completely mess it up the day I started, it'd be so obvious to anyone hehe smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer No...no way +5Reply
@Lil_Princess I know I would, I can't even walk and text

hehe smilie i'd get my double lives confused and tell the wrong people the wrong things roll smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer No...no way +4Reply
@OzSurfer i'd get my double lives confused and tell the wrong people the wrong things

I know I would. I could see someone saying but I thought you were from Alabama not Oregon hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess I know I would. I could see someone saying but I thought you were from Alabama not Oregon

Yep for sure!! and if i tried to have two families like some do, I'd end up bringing the kids home to the wrong house... and they'd say ooo that's not mommy?... oh isn't it? ... oh wait... now i remember eek smilie hehe smilie

@OzSurfer Yep for sure!! and if i tried to have two families like some do, I'd end up bringing the kids home to the wrong...

That would be so me lol

I already call the kids the wrong names...its funny until my son says "Really mom, do I look like a girl" hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess That would be so me lol I already call the kids the wrong names...its funny until my son says "Really mom, do I...

Haha! i can relate to that. I'd never make a good spy, especially a double agent. I'd forget which side I was actually on lol, actually even playing football i'd forget roll smilie

@2611406

I know, I would forget which life I was being at the time and end up forgetting what state I was in or where I worked, I would need a lot of coffee to keep that charade going

@2611453

I have always liked Italy this time of year LOL

@2611465

All beautiful places but honestly my heart belongs to the south hehe smilie

I'm too transparent.

Mashas avatar Masha No...no way +3Reply
@Masha I'm too transparent.

Same. People would figure me out in a heartbeat hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Same. People would figure me out in a heartbeat

And that's why Masha doesn't post anon. Fellow Amiriters may sniff out that Russkie in a wink.hehe smiliecyc smilielolwut smilie

Mashas avatar Masha No...no way +2Reply

Ha I've done it so often it's crazy

@Sallyapples Ha I've done it so often it's crazy

See I would mess it up for sure hehe smilie

I have enough just trying to coordinate two feet.

Nope. I'll just work on this one and try to keep it as sane as possible. :)

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor No...no way +2Reply