-3

If God wanted men to stand up when going to the bathroom; he'd have arranged that for #2 as well.

Image for post **If God wanted men to stand up when going to the bathroom; he'd have arranged that for #2 as well.**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 25
@2611275

It's hilarious, right? Imagine how a man would stand up doing...well, nevermind...ha ha.

@2611280

You could try... (Huffily said) :)

On a camping trip? lol

@2611285

So...couldn't that engineering have been extended? Or was it ALL wasted in some attribution to the limited thought process...

You probably love men leaving the toilet seats up.

Anyway...why disagree?

@2611337

I was saying that men had a "limited thought process...lol...not God."

But I am saying that God would have arranged for men to poop standing up...and he hasn't so henceforth they should do both...all sitting down...

Gentlemen pee sitting down anyway.

@2611580

Uh-huh.

Yes...men are able to pee standing up due to their limited thought processes... Imagine if they had periods...unspeakable. I guess God...or whomever...may have been smart after all.

Boys need to learn how to pee thru a cheerio; otherwise they can clean their own toilets. Yes...I have known men who sit down to pee.

I think being able to pee standing up is a fairly big part of why men were the ones who went out into the world whereas women stayed closer to home. I usually go #2 in the morning, and after that, I normally don't need a bathroom because I can pee anywhere, so I can wear pants. And in a world where public toilets are scarce, which it was throughout most of human history, it's all about who wears the pants.

Women wore skirts because it allowed them to squat to pee without having to bare their butt as would be the case if they wore pants, skirts also had the secondary benefit of hiding menstrual blood. Naturally, you have a lot more mobility wearing pants then you do wearing a skirt, so men were much more able to do certain jobs than women were. So it's evident to me that a fairly significant aspect of traditional gender roles arose directly out of our biology, and that difference was given to us by our Creator.

Having said that, guys, if you're at Sukie's house, don't pee all over her toilet.

@Maze I think being able to pee standing up is a fairly big part of why men were the ones who went out into the world...

smile smilie my rule is: All seats go down. They are the new kind that go down by themselves...without making a clunk...

@2611474

Ugh is right...but it might anaesthetize you...

@2611474

It's also possible that men pee standing up - dictated by Someone - due to their "limited thought process"...whereas sitting down is better for women since they have to learn to squat for childbirth, anyway....

If he wanted me talk on the phone he would have put the outlet closer to the potty too...sadly I just have to hope my phone doesn't die hehe smilie

Never ever ask where I am at while on the phone...you never want to know omg smilie

🦋

@Lil_Princess If he wanted me talk on the phone he would have put the outlet closer to the potty too...sadly I just have to hope...

I'm okay as long as I don't hear the toilet flush... But then if I don't hear the tap running... I might get a bit worried...

@Sukiesnow I'm okay as long as I don't hear the toilet flush... But then if I don't hear the tap running... I might get a bit...

I hadn't known my boss very long when one day he calls me and asks where I am. I was like I really can't tell ya but i am in the warehouse. Well he didn't like it and started getting mad at me so finally I just yelled back "Jesus Christ, I am in the bathroom, I wanted us to know each other a little longer before I told you I was peeing...happy now". I didn't think he was ever going to stop laughing.

except you can, you don;t need a toilet to go #2

@Sukiesnow Diarrhea?

you have never been in the wilderness with no bathrooms ever have you? lol

dig a hole squat down and go, lol not the most enjoyable but sometimes ya got no choice lol

God doesn't exist pee however you wanna