0

Subject: Nearly Became A Doctor------ When I was young I decided I wanted to be a doctor, so I took the entrance exam to go to Medical School. One of the questions asked was to rearrange the letters PNEIS into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect. Those who answered spine are doctors today. The rest of us are sending Jokes via email.

No, this isn't me or anyone I know, thank God! lol

Image for post Subject:  Nearly Became A Doctor--------------    When I was young I decided I wanted to be a doctor, so I took the entrance exam to  go to Medical School.     One of the questions asked was to rearrange the letters *PNEIS* into the name of  an important human body part which is most useful when erect.     Those who answered spine are doctors today. The rest of us are sending Jokes via  email.
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
10 16
@OzSurfer

Glad you enjoyed it. lol

I flunked

@Carla I flunked

That's why we're all on Amirite, lol

You mean SNIPE is not the right answer? No wonder people get mad at me when I talk to them.

One of my questions in the entrance exam for medical school was " Which part of the vagina is connected to the clitoris" the answer was the labia minora

Please login or signup to leave a comment.