+12

Amirite shouldn't censor words.

On sodahead they didn't censor words back in the day. Why censor them here? Dingle butts.

lizardqueens avatar Politics
7 35
@2611415

I should cuss more on this site just to piss fuck-ers off

I understand why some words are censored when the filter is on - that's the point of it - and for people who are not logged in is also censored, and I understand that. Anyone can end up here, and if someone joins in and the words don't bother them, they can turn the filter off. That being said, I've never understood why any word is censored with the filter off. That doesn't make much sense to me.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply
@2611681

Yup, it does.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

I agree...it's juvenile; but where to draw the line? Some post could denigrate into being mindless and stupid otherwise...I couldn't stand that.

People who are free in using the "f" word and other swear words...their posts can degenerate into being silly and dumb.

@Sukiesnow I agree...it's juvenile; but where to draw the line? Some post could denigrate into being mindless and stupid...

Well, I think we should let people be mindless and stupid then when they do something back report them.

@lizardqueen Well, I think we should let people be mindless and stupid then when they do something back report them.

I'm on another site, too...and when there is a gratuitous use of profanity...it becomes mind numbing.

@2611504

Can you reel it in when there are kids present? I've noticed I'm more careful when there are children about...

@2611592

Babies are so cute. :)

@2611596

Yes! You would like my baby relatives, tho. They are very respectable and cute...very polite. You can take them to Dollarama...give them a couple of bucks and they think you are a goddess.

This.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +3Reply

When I am in a private setting with a small group of friends, the language can get pretty harsh or vulgar. When I am in a public setting, like a restaurant, store, or even a sporting event, I take into consideration those around me. It's called respect.
If a person can't demonstrate respect for those around them, they have no right to expect respect from others. Too many people use massive amounts of vulgarity in public just to get attention.

What is the point of doing that anyway? If somebody overdoes that profanity usage, he can always be banned from the site. Most of us are not that vulgar that often.

we're all adults here

Out of respect I change the word fuck to f*ck myself unless I am pissed off then I ain't censoring myself at all.

Depending on the words you are using is your profanity filter is probably on. That you can turn off but there are words like blow...job that you can't say...Nobody ask me either how I know that cause I ain't telling hehe smilie

🦋

@Lil_Princess Out of respect I change the word fuck to f*ck myself unless I am pissed off then I ain't censoring myself at...

Oh I didn't realize I could turn the filter off. But I still think i should be able to say whatever the fuck i want to. Like the fact that some congressmen are cunt juggling cucklords who probably have made bastards and shouldn't be in office.

@lizardqueen Oh I didn't realize I could turn the filter off. But I still think i should be able to say whatever the fuck i want...

I totally agree. I am guess because the site is for 13 and older they frown upon it but I don't think there are any member here that young.

@Lil_Princess I totally agree. I am guess because the site is for 13 and older they frown upon it but I don't think there are any...

haha I was 13 when I used sodahead a similar site but currently I'm probably one of the youngest people here at 18.

@Lil_Princess I was on SH but not long. Only from 10/14- till it kicked our asses out

I was on there from march 2012 until they kicked us out. It was the first social media I was ever on.

@Lil_Princess Wow, same here it was my first too. I then came here the same day it closed down

I came here on an account I cant remember then made this account recently.

@lizardqueen I came here on an account I cant remember then made this account recently.

You aren't the only ex-SH'er on the site.

We're a fucking legion (or a plague).

Can you remember, when I signed up? Hell, this is my third profile on this site, let alone at least twice on SH. I'm a bit like John, can't remember J. Shit or his relatives.