+7

If there is video evidence of someone raping someone, the person who was raping them should be guillotined.

lizardqueens avatar People & Celebrities
5 6

Even if the video was fake? Hey, CGI, let's go on a killing spree!

Do you believe that if there is proof a person lied about being raped, they should be executed, or at least be given the maximum penalty that could be given to a person they wrongfully accused?

@JustJimColo Do you believe that if there is proof a person lied about being raped, they should be executed, or at least be...

No I don't think that's as bad as raping someone actually. Rape is the second worst thing to murder. Unless of course this penalty was put in place. But I think you'd find less people are willing to send people to death than simple imprisonment. Otherwise they should be tried as murderers

@TomboyJanet No I don't think that's as bad as raping someone actually. Rape is the second worst thing to murder. Unless of...

I understand, and agree that rape is a terrible crime that should have severe punishment. I also believe that if a person lies about being raped, they should get the same punishment the person they accused would have gotten. It's actually a worse crime because they are accusing someone who is innocent. This ruins the innocent person's reputation and life, no matter what. It also casts more doubt on real rapes.
You'd find less people falsely accusing people of rape if they had to face consequences.

on the cock

Anonymous