+5

Unpopular posts are sometimes better than popular posts. That is why they should also make //Features or the POTD.//

Sometimes posts zoom thru Justin...that is Just IN...where posts land when they've just been posted...Mods picking posts for Features should also scrutinize unpopular posts since they can be a fault of the system...or the time of day... And personally, a POTD should be a post that needs recognition...not one that has already been recognized... IMHO

Image for post **Unpopular posts are sometimes better than popular posts.** //That is why they should also make //Features// or the POTD.//
Sukiesnows avatar Language
6 16

they should have an unpopular post section

@2611719

Your posts are stellar. They don't bore me.

@lizardqueen they should have an unpopular post section

Amirite should have different categories for posts...something most members have agreed upon.

I don't know. In which way do you mean "better"?

@Sukiesnow What's your question, VicZinc?

You said unpopular post might be better. What do you mean by better?

@VicZinc You said unpopular post might be better. What do you mean by better?

Sometimes a post gets pushed thru Justin...it doesn't have enough time to garner comments...so...there you go...out the window - another decent post goes to die. I've seen it happen...not just with mine but others'.

I miss posts cause I get busy but I always make my way back to them at some point in time. I am happy to see most posts make it to the POTD or Feature page.

πŸ¦‹

@Lil_Princess I miss posts cause I get busy but I always make my way back to them at some point in time. I am happy to see most...

If you go on the Mobile site...it's easier to catch ALL posts...but yes...who has the time to reply to all?

@Sukiesnow If you go on the Mobile site...it's easier to catch ALL posts...but yes...who has the time to reply to all?

I use the touch site when I ain't home or outside and I have a hard time catching posts with it.

This week I am going to have a hard time, because I have a big project at work and house hunting with my daughter after work...

@Sukiesnow So did your daughter get married? I know that was in the cards...Bridge...

Yes Bridge. They are getting closer...they finally agreed on a place to have the wedding. We have been planning things in between our work schedules. They wanna get all the time consuming details down first before setting an official date.

I never realized how stressful planing her wedding would be until I started.

@Lil_Princess Yes Bridge. They are getting closer...they finally agreed on a place to have the wedding. We have been planning...

So you'll be watching shows like Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings... They are fun shows...but yes...everything speaks to a stressful event and counting on others...which is stressful in itself.

@Sukiesnow So you'll be watching shows like Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings... They are fun shows...but...

Oh I have watched those shows a million times. I can plan a wedding with my eyes closed.

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.