+6

The united states is not a patriarchy.

Image for post The united states is not a patriarchy.
lizardqueens avatar Countries & Places
3 8

Ha ha... It certainly is.

I often see comments saying there is not equality in this or that. When it comes to women in politics, you have to first ask, "How many "qualified" women are running for office?" Next, "How many of those women reflect the priorities and views of the voters, more so than their opponents?" The answer to those two questions gives a pretty good base for how many women are elected to office.
If there are two people on a ballot, one a man and one a woman, which one will I vote for? The one who will best represent my interests. priorities and views.

You from around here?

agreed it is not, a woman can be presiend and in fact a woman has been president, reason why Hilary lost was because she is a perverted corrupt good for nothing person, her gender had NOTHING to do with why she lost

I sure hope not!! After all this time I expect we learned our lesson that Patriarchy doesn't work

Uhm yes it is. Very much so

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply

Depends on who you ask, many will say anything just to look oppressed even though they have no idea what that word means in reality.

Anonymous