+12

It's not just doctors that have bad handwriting. You can find it anywhere.

I guess my name is now Sora, kind of xD

Image for post It's not just doctors that have bad handwriting. You can find it anywhere.
Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
11 19
@2611798

My mum has made comments like that. As a kid I used to think all nurses had very good handwriting thanks to my mum and her friends - like they were the complete opposite of all doctors 😆

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply
@2611920

Yeah, I've seen it xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply

The girl wrote it like that, and the guy called "Sora". If part of your job is you writing names, at least make it understandable for the person who's going to read it.

It's not that bad, though. I've seen way worse.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply

It kind of does say Sofia, the "f" and "i" are together. Bad handwriting for sure.

@JessicaBathurst It kind of does say Sofia, the "f" and "i" are together. Bad handwriting for sure.

It does. But the guy read it quickly and the f and i together seemed R, so he called it like that xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply
@Sofia It does. But the guy read it quickly and the f and i together seemed R, so he called it like that xD

That's so annoying. I tell them my name is Jessica and sometimes they say: Cafe mocha decaf for Jess. Who's Jess? I hate being called Jess. biggrin smilie

You only need look at my notebook to find terrible penmanship. I can read it, to most it is code.

That's very true. I worked for a guy that no one on God's green earth could make out his name.

No way. What are you going to tell me next, that doctors aren't the only people that wear gloves?

It kind of looks like "Stra". Hey, that actually sounds cool. lol.