Say that you had a dream catcher that actually caught dreams. What are some of the things we would see caught in it?

Image for post Say that you had a dream catcher that actually caught dreams. What are some of the things we would see caught in it?
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
9 14

After I quit drinking (well, paused for the time being), I have been boosting my scrambled brain with caffeine. This has resulted in very crappy sleeping and my REM cycles have started to blend in with the rest of my conscious being. I used to love dreaming, but now it seems I'm running idle, but unable to turn the engine off for the duration. Even now I'm awake, although I should be trying to go for twelve straight hours of sleep. I think I have managed to get "some sleep" occasionally, lately.

Me losing my car all the time.

I had an odd 'inception dream' the other night. I keep realizing I was dreaming and waking up into a new dream.

It was (like most dreams) very odd, I was at a college looking for the shower room, but I suddenly noticed I had no towel - must be a dream, then woke up in a dorm hallway looking for my room so I could get my towel, it was so unfamiliar that it must be a dream, so I woke up again, in my real dorm room but I didn't know any of my suitemates. I finally woke up for real in my bed. A very memorable dream.

@VicZinc I had an odd 'inception dream' the other night. I keep realizing I was dreaming and waking up into a new...

I understand that happens to me a lot, plus I remember dreams when dreaming so I go in and out of so many dreams it gets involved.

dust probably

Large sea creatures under water or washed up on a beach. Fish out of water that I'm trying to 'save'. Strange houses, rooms, and empty hallways with closed doors. Me in a car with someone else driving, and the someone else losing control of the vehicle. Just a few things one might see in my dream catcher....

Dream weavers. 乂^◡^乂

lots of hot guys tied up, Disney rides, plane crashes, cars, my dad being alive, coasters, a thousand pages of unfinished homework for classes ending tomorrow, PRincess gowns....err....oops NOT princess gowns!!

Oh, I don't want anything catching my dreams, just let them go

My grandson had a horrible dreams. He was crying and did not want to go to bed in his room. I had gotten him a dream catcher. We took it down and shook it over the toilet, we then flushed all the bad dreams away. It worked, he settled down and went to sleep😊