+15

Waiting for the exam's results can be stressful.

Being school exams or medical exams.

Sofias avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
8 28

Not waited for a test result in school for a long time, but lately I've had to wait an entire month for blood test results. It was maddening.

@Sofia That took long 😲

Yes, plus the fact that I called the doctor's office, left my info and they never called me back until last week, an entire month I waited. I was furious, even thinking about going to another doctor.

Good luck with your test results, I know you'll do great.

I've had 3 exams today. I'm pretty sure at least one I passed and another I failed. Now I'm waiting for the third.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply

always

I generally tend to be anxious about everything, so I've always found exams pretty stressful, be it school or medical. >.<

Whenever I complain to my dad that I'm feeling anxious, he says something like "You shouldn't stress so much like that. You are seeing it as a really big deal now, but you know what? 20 years from now you will not even remember it.". I don't think I will have forgotten it completely, but I still find that a bit comforting, so I'm saying it to you and I hope it helps you a bit too. :P

@primeiro I generally tend to be anxious about everything, so I've always found exams pretty stressful, be it school or...

Thank you 😄

This is actually really important though. These exams are the entrance exams to a professional school.

I wasn't one to worry about normal school exams. My mum would tell me I was always too relaxed xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply
@Sofia Thank you 😄 This is actually really important though. These exams are the entrance exams to a professional...

I wish you good luck. Getting good luck wishes usually tends to make me more nervous than not, for some reason. lol. :P But I wish you good luck you anyway. :) It will work out well.

agree

Waiting for blood test result can also be stressful.

@2614075

Looooooooooooooool xD

Have you seen the movie Teeth? You just reminded me of that.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply
@2614080

I feel like a naive teen-boy might see this movie and get scarred for life...

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

Waiting, hoping for good news..knowing it could be bad.
Yes, very stressful. But...i have confidence that did enough.

I never get stressed waiting for that nonsense. I don't get the point of getting worked up over it. Generally, you know all the possible results, so you should be prepared for anything within that. If you took a test you got anywhere from a 0-100 (maybe more with bonus). If you took a HIV test you either have it or don't. No need to get stressed over it, just think about your options and how you'll deal with each one. pce smilie

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree +3Reply
@Skr3wBall I never get stressed waiting for that nonsense. I don't get the point of getting worked up over it. Generally, you...

At that point, the time in which you receive the result is negligible. The execution of your gameplan going forward is what matters.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree +2Reply

If it was as easy as just telling myself to not get worried (and that would work), worrying wouldn't be something I would do, ever.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

Sometimes a positive test result is a negative test result.

@ZonkeyBalls Sometimes a positive test result is a negative test result.

Yeah. Medical exams are a complete different situation.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

Good luck.

Maybe keep saying the alphabets backwards to keep your mind off of it.

Best of luck on your exams.

I was always beside myself waiting for my exam results in college and would sit and worry that I done horrible,sadly I wasted a lot of time worrying. You will do great.

🦋