Have you ever noticed any glitches on Amirite since you've been here.... For instance a blocked person suddenly appearing unblocked, or having blocked someone and it isn't showing up in your blocked list? I've found this site to be very stable, not like some I've been on, how about you?

Could it be gremlins at work, or just a mistake by someone blocking someone and not realizing it? What say you?

https://www.zunesis.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Active-Directory-Zunesis.jpg
StarzAboves avatar Life
8 29

I think it has been relatively glitch free compared to SH.

@Will_Janitor I think it has been relatively glitch free compared to SH.

I agree, SH was going down all the time....it was maddening. So far Amiritie has been doing great in my opinion.

@2613195

Exactly, but there were times throughout the time I spent there, that they would take it down without any notice at all.

@2613251

It shocked all of us. If they had just warned us so we could have made contact with some of our friends....but no, everything went away in the blink of an eye.

@2613259

It was all about money....

@2613272

I was very disappointed when our profiles were taken down. I like seeing old friends comments, even though I couldn't talk with them. Oh well, such is life. lol

@2612950

Yikes, I've never had that problem.

People who are blocked show up on JUSTIN...and on the HOF...but that's only as it should be...it's the way the system works.

Btw...can you Follow me again? I don't know why you unFollowed me but I've wanted to message you once in a while....:)

@Sukiesnow People who are blocked show up on JUSTIN...and on the HOF...but that's only as it should be...it's the way the...

I've never had any problems with people who I have blocked escaping from my block box. lol Evidently some have, or so they say.

@2613006

I know who that is. lol

Yes, I've noticed a few glitches on occasion. What people type in a comment duplicating, and "loving" a comment and seeing later that it didn't take.

I wouldn't know about any glitches concerning the block feature.

I am content with being ignorent about the block feature.

But....i have had the same issues that piper mentioned.

@2613194

Same here, Oz, this seems to be a very stable site.

Every once in a while i'll notice something..

I'm waiting for them to make a mistake and deposit a million dollars in my account..