StarzAboves avatar Life
8 29
@2612936

I agree, SH was going down all the time....it was maddening. So far Amiritie has been doing great in my opinion.

@2612936

I think they stopped caring or doing maintenance towards the end, it was like all staff had left the building

@OzSurfer I think they stopped caring or doing maintenance towards the end, it was like all staff had left the building

Exactly, but there were times throughout the time I spent there, that they would take it down without any notice at all.

@StarzAbove Exactly, but there were times throughout the time I spent there, that they would take it down without any notice at all.

Yes I remember those. i been a member for ten years when they finally locked us out. I always knew it was a possibility but it still took me by surprise.

@OzSurfer Yes I remember those. i been a member for ten years when they finally locked us out. I always knew it was a...

It shocked all of us. If they had just warned us so we could have made contact with some of our friends....but no, everything went away in the blink of an eye.

@StarzAbove It shocked all of us. If they had just warned us so we could have made contact with some of our friends....but no...

I lost a friend from South Africa. I had been talking to her just an hour before the site closed fir good. I thought I had a backup email but it was old and she'd closed it. SH were mean in how they treated everyone yet it was free so they could do whatever they liked.

@StarzAbove It was all about money....

Yes from what I could tell they wanted to change the site to business use only. But I never understood why they kept our profiles for so long

@OzSurfer Yes from what I could tell they wanted to change the site to business use only. But I never understood why they...

I was very disappointed when our profiles were taken down. I like seeing old friends comments, even though I couldn't talk with them. Oh well, such is life. lol

Every once in a while i'll notice something..

I'm waiting for them to make a mistake and deposit a million dollars in my account..

@2612950

Yikes, I've never had that problem.

People who are blocked show up on JUSTIN...and on the HOF...but that's only as it should be...it's the way the system works.

Btw...can you Follow me again? I don't know why you unFollowed me but I've wanted to message you once in a while....:)

@Sukiesnow People who are blocked show up on JUSTIN...and on the HOF...but that's only as it should be...it's the way the...

I've never had any problems with people who I have blocked escaping from my block box. lol Evidently some have, or so they say.

@2613006

I know who that is. lol

Yes, I've noticed a few glitches on occasion. What people type in a comment duplicating, and "loving" a comment and seeing later that it didn't take.

I wouldn't know about any glitches concerning the block feature.

I am content with being ignorent about the block feature.

But....i have had the same issues that piper mentioned.

I haven't really noticed any glitches at all and I'm particularly impressed with how rarely the site goes down for planned or particularly unplanned outages, this is quite remarkable.

Anonymous