+5

The Right has never had any good protest music

OR must I bring up that HORRID tea party anthem again! It was like a kid wrote it after taking a sip of his dad's whiskey

Image for post The Right has never had any good protest music
TomboyJanets avatar Games
2 13
@2613421

Generally speaking, their aren't many conservative musicians in the world to pick from. Unless you go back to WW2 era.

How do you know? Have you lived during the entire history of mankind?

@JerryHendrickson How do you know? Have you lived during the entire history of mankind?

No but as of now. And It seems only now in the past century-ish area of time have we coupled values together in package deals of right or left when there really should be many many other directions. It's like believe in Right to Bare arms you must ALSO be against gay marriage and pro business over real people.

@TomboyJanet No but as of now. And It seems only now in the past century-ish area of time have we coupled values together in...

Yeah, I agree with that. I'm not against gay marriage and am all about the 2nd Amendment. All of us are stereotyped, including both of us. I think pot should be legal and am against illegal immigration. I'm not supposed to be like this, how can they put me into a group? So they just do anyway.

@JerryHendrickson Yeah, I agree with that. I'm not against gay marriage and am all about the 2nd Amendment. All of us are...

The simple mind likes everything in neat little boxes. That's how sexism and racism comes about as well. Those who think with emotion and visceral feeling need things to be bloody simple so they don't have to question themselves and their logic. I am Janet, a feminist, thus I hate men apparently even though I hang out with an awful lot of them and am into BDSM (subbing too), and I am not a 100 percent capitalist so therefore I must be stalin. I personally think both complete socialism and complete Capitalism are both set up to fail big time, and we need to be dead center of the two. But that makes me a socialist automatically apparently because I don't kiss asses of the rich in hopes that they will throw money my way one day, yet I do like having consumer choices.

@2613254

You might be surprised: Here's a short list including women's right to vote:

https://townhall.com/columnists...party-n1520352

:)

The Right just isn't much into protesting. Not like the left anyway - Let's be honest - they've made it into an art form!

We're more into celebrating the good things about America, it's people and traditions.