❤ Post something in memory of Chester ❤

Being a song, or a quote, or a story, anything about him. // If you don't know much about him, it's okay, you don't have to post anything. I've always been a fan of LP and I just wanted to do a post in his memory. I'm going to miss him :'( // If you want to read about what happened to him more specifically, JessicaB has made a post (Link: http:www.amirite.com/812044-rip-chester-bennington). -- Thank you for answering*

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ab14b1f76e0c7c646c70e0ea406f632a/tumblr_mtormjKodd1rbk1oeo1_500.gif
Sofias avatar Quotes
15 49

Until to this day, I still listen to many of LP songs frequently (Oldies and New). One that I never get tired of is Breaking the Habit.

@primeiro I didn't know this song. It's sounds pretty good.

Do you know Faint? It's another that I can listen non-stop.

@Sofia Do you know Faint? It's another that I can listen non-stop.

This one is very cool too!
To be honest, I hadn't listened to anything by Linkin Park before.

@primeiro

Or you can list to their newer stuff, true - some of the fans were pissed because the usual "screaming-voice" was barely there in some of the songs.

@Sofia Or you can list to their newer stuff, true - some of the fans were pissed because the usual "screaming-voice" was...

Yeah, I noticed there wasn't the "screaming-voice" in the one I just posted. I enjoyed it, but I also really liked the previous examples.

@Sofia Until to this day, I still listen to many of LP songs frequently (Oldies and New). One that I never get tired of is...

I haven't heard of him before but I like the song. I'm really sorry to hear the news though :(

Never was a fan. But i am so sorry.

@2613895

I can't see the second video - I love the other two.

@2613906

Another favourite l smilie

@2613915

Yup. That's pretty much my LP folder.

I was never a fan of Linkin Park. What a terrible tragedy, though, as I can't imagine the suffering Chester had gone through to take his life. I'll remember this quote.

@C_ZAR1

This brings so many memories...

Wow. That's pretty sad. Sorry to hear that..
Honestly I had never listened to their music before. I'm just being introduced to it now from the links posted here. Pretty good.
I find the subject of suicide very intriguing and I can't imagine the pain he must have gone through to reach that decision...
Very sad. :(

I was never a fan but it's always sad when someone passes on...

@2613963

I loved that one!

I have to be honest-I had never heard of him-but anything like this a tragedy.R.I.P.

His music has always touched my soul. It is the one thing I turn too when feeling sad. He was a very talented singer and songwriter.

May he rest in peace

hug smilie

🦋

I liked a lot of Linkin Park's music and I found this news incredibly sad! 😞Image in content

I hope this pic shows up

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Many times their songs have hit exactly where I hurt, as if they knew exactly what I was going trough, Linkin Park will never be the same without Chester, his suicide was a horrible blow to everyone that loves him. It's hard to grasp what people like him go trough, most people go trough depression but his medicine should have been all the love for him and his band.

@Sunny_the_skeptic When my time comes Forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed And don't resent...

Yeah. I have an aunt suffering from depression. Love really isn't enough in some cases. We show it, we are there with her, but her mind doesn't cooperate. She sees things in a different way.

I still can't believe this really happened :(

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anonymous