+9

Oh my goodness housework is tiring, dishes are washed, laundry put away, beds all made...it wears me out to think six months from now I will be doing it all again🙄

I wanna be on whatever that lady is on in the commercial that is so happy to be cleaning the house😘

Image for post Oh my goodness housework is tiring, dishes are washed, laundry put away, beds all made...it wears me out to think six months from now I will be doing it all again🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
5 7
@2614137

Same here. Every week I say I am going to start early and every Sunday I am doing laundry

@2614142

Glad it just ain't me. If my dryer was self folding, I might remember sooner hehe smilie

Seriously, they should try to sell toys like that, that kids both want to play with, but will also help clean up the house tongue smilie

I am meticulous about housework. I wash the dishes once a month whether they need it or not and you can eat off my floors.
There's lots of stuff down there.