+10

Last time I was at the gym my legs hurt so bad I could barely walk to the cake shop🙄

Who puts a cake shop three doors down from a gym?😘

Image for post Last time I was at the gym my legs hurt so bad I could barely walk to the cake shop🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
5 34
@2614275

I haven't been out for a walk since Wednesday. I know when I start back up it is gonna kill me ono smilie

@2614290

I went to walk my daughter's dog the other day. She is tiny & a complete handful.

@2614297

Oh my heart goes out you.

Yes my daughter forgot to tell me she likes to take her collar off. Thankfully she ran right back to the apartment door.

@2614309

Sadly no,I sure wish they did

@2614313

The nerve of some places hehe smilie

@2614319

Our Anytime Fitness is directly across the street from three fast food places and a liquor store and to the right is cake shop and the left a pizza place hehe smilie

I've done that before, except there was a restaurant across the street, and they had the biggest, best salads I ever ate....lol About 500 calories.

@Lil_Princess I love a good salad. Grilled chicken is a favorite.

I do too, but not after trying to lose a few lbs, then hog down a huge salad. lol

@StarzAbove I do too, but not after trying to lose a few lbs, then hog down a huge salad. lol

I can't wait to start walking again. I replaced salads with walking lol

@StarzAbove Are you OK now, after your scary episode the other day?

I had to break down and take pain pills today. My chest was hurting so bad I couldn't breathe without pain.

They knocked me out but I am feeling better now than I was.

@StarzAbove And how is your friend, is she still in the hospital?

She got to come home yesterday and is staying with her sister. She has to have round the clock care. She is so worried bout losing everything right now. They set her up a gofund me account. The Cobra insurance she was eligible for wants $500-$1000 in order to help pay. I am hoping they VA can help because she is a Veteran.

@Lil_Princess She got to come home yesterday and is staying with her sister. She has to have round the clock care. She is so...

I'm so sorry to hear she's still having problems. It must be very difficult to be in that condition and have to worry about the kids and the bills that will keep coming in. Is there any family that could help her with the bills, like loan her some money?

@StarzAbove I'm so sorry to hear she's still having problems. It must be very difficult to be in that condition and have to...

Her adpoted mama passed away a few years ago & she has her sisters so I am hoping they can help. It breaks my heart because she is such a good person.

I keep asking everyone to keep her in their thoughts and prayers. Everyone that has I truly believe has got her this far

@StarzAbove Sounds like our prayers were answered. Let's hope someone will help her moneywise...

Yes they sure have been. She is truly grateful for them. I sure hope so because I know she has helped so many people herself.

What's a gym?hehe smilie

@ThePrinceofWales What's a gym?

It's equivalent to a dungeon I believe crs smilie

I don't go to a gym. You can't smoke there...