+4

It takes some longer than others, but eventually, when you finally realize that things are as they are, and always will be, and that pit leaves your stomach, you can take a deep breath of fresh air, look at the clouds passing in the breeze, the trees, the stars, goldfinches on the thistle, and resume your life. You GET it. That's a good feeling.

Any and all topics may apply here. There is a wide range of scenarios. Why be consumed with a lost cause? Clearing your mind is the best feeling of all.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/yifTRs3TidIju/giphy.gif
DAKTARIs avatar Life
6 9
@2614445

We are only here so long, with LOTS of things to enjoy, right?

"An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot."

Ford Prefect / Life, the Universe and Everything

Accepting life as it comes is very important. I try to enjoy the journey. That doesn't mean I look for instant gratification though. Some things take a lot of time and effort. This is the journey that I try to enjoy.

That sounds like being on a great mushroom trip.

I think a future nuclear war or pollution cancel out the whole "things are as they are, and always will be."

MsTss avatar MsTs Disagree +1Reply

Agreed!

I am finally happy with me. I know the things I can control and those which I can't. I am simply here to enjoy life and spread some sunshine along the way