Let's hear the absolute WORST cliche you have ever heard, one that makes you cringe when you hear it......

I'm gonna go with," What's good for the goose is good for the gander" and "he'd cut off his nose to spite his face". Ugh they go right through me!

Image for post Let's hear the absolute WORST cliche you have ever heard, one that makes you cringe when you hear it......
Jaxxis avatar Jokes & Humour
5 32

My mom would occasionally say "I pulled a boner", mostly while playing cards. To her I believe it meant, "whoops.. I just made a stupid mistake", but I always had a different visual - and a rather unpleasant one when one's mother plays an important role.

@PhilboydStudge My mom would occasionally say "I pulled a boner", mostly while playing cards. To her I believe it meant, "whoops...

A rather unpleasant one, when even having a boner plays any role. I thought I was merely getting older, but now I know, who stole my libido. She'd better stop pulling my boners, without my written consent.

@Jaxxi Thats hilariously disturbing. Youre poor wood. That makes me sad.

I used to get a buzz from having my morning wood.

Now I get a cough from inhaling the buzzsaw fumes.

Use it or lose it.

Finns do not communicate, unless booze and knives are involved, with each other or foreigners.

@2614653

I usually attach sharp objects to my laptop and throw people with it, when I'm drunk. With the desktop, I'm far more civilized. I use bear traps and cyanide.

@2614667

I will sharpen a cat and throw it at you. That should do the trick.

@2614657

Curiosity killed the cat.

@2614670

I'm many things, as I'm such a renaissance man, but never a Mars rover. That, I leave to the professional performers.

@2614671

There are plenty more Markos in Finland.

@ZonkeyBalls There are plenty more Markos in Finland.

Ive heard that more times than " I can shake a stick at".....??? Who tf shakes a stick?

@Jaxxi Ive heard that more times than " I can shake a stick at".....??? Who tf shakes a stick?

Stickshakers are an ancient and malevolent group of witches, wizards and Whoopi Goldberg.

If you cry over spilled milk when something is selling like hotcakes, you'll find the rest is history unless you avoid it like the plague and let your hair down which begs the question, if every cloud has a silver lining and you change horses mid stream, will you wind up, up the creek without a paddle?

@OzSurfer If you cry over spilled milk when something is selling like hotcakes, you'll find the rest is history unless you...

The rumors about your higher brain functions have not been wildly exaggerated. I just hope you don't end up sleeping with the fishes, as that's how the animal porn industry originally started out.

(of one's death) They're in a better place; At least they're no longer suffering. I had trouble leaving one out over the other.

XYZ News has learned exclusively from sources close to the situation, that wish to remain anonymous, that [insert outrageous bull shit here].

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.