Mcflys avatar Life
12 69
@2614718

Yes they do. Some people thrive on arguments, even when they know they are wrong. All bait posts should be ignored by everyone, and before long those troublemakers will disappear....hopefully. lol

Keeping calm while the other person insults you is one of my favourite things to do, especially on the internet. Last time someone called me a c*nt, I said thank you. Haven't heard from him since. Then there was this person that said "If you reply after this, you're a little bitch". I said I was actually considered taller than the average height and a human, so I was neither little or a dog. I was blocked xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +11Reply
@2614813

Lol, it really wasn't worth my time xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply
@2615304

Slightly?! You're being kind.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply
@2614938

Haha, thank you xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +6Reply
@2614754

That was on Youtube. I have better chances of just blocking him myself.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply
@2614766

People are lovely there d smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply
@2614769

Good choice. I have a Youtube account only to see the videos and to have my playlists. I have no intention on putting any video up. The internet is full of horrible people that only feel better by putting others down. I have enough of that behaviour in my real life - I have no intention of putting up with that on the internet too.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply
@Sofia Keeping calm while the other person insults you is one of my favourite things to do, especially on the internet...

Well the person who blocked you won't get to see you so his loss not yours. I never get mad at on liners cause are they even real? probably not.

Good advice, kill them with kindness, some people don't know how to react when someone is actually nice to them, it throws them off balance and they go on the attack again. lol lol But, only a truly ignorant person would disagree with your comments.

@2614799

Good one Ser. Also one that really throws a hater and troublemaker off guard....I tell them I'll pray for them. lol lol That gets them every time, they are stunned. lol

Sometimes insults are used to cover up holes in that person's argument or thoughts. I try to ignore them.

I think that was a very good and wise response, kudos.

I've noticed McFly, that some of the ignorant Trump supporters are very upset with your political posts, and can't come up with anything original so they are posting the same old stale stuff.....you really have made them angry by stating the truth and the facts....lol lol Keep 'em coming.

This.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +4Reply

I'm 98 percent bigger than most, minus mammoths and ICBMs.

True!

Jamess avatar James Agree +2Reply

A lesson to be learned from this McLie - Don't be the ignorant person!

I figure I have made a strong point when someone calls me a moron.

Anonymous