+6

"Since his election win, the "Trump rally" has added $4 trillion to the nation's wealth.... American [tech] companies have seized the future.... I find it astonishing that the world of money is so exuberant, while the political world is so contemptuous of this president and his policy of growth." -Stuart Varney

FBN's Stuart Varney on the markets and economy since President Trump has taken office.

Varney: Hope of growth is making America $4T richerFBN's Stuart Varney on the markets and economy since President Trump has taken office.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zY1mQl1tK4
Mazes avatar Politics
5 12
@2614878

Imaginary? It's as imaginary as the New York Stack Exchange, S&P, DOW and all the other exchanges in the world then.

The fact that money can be lost on the market is called risk. It's part of every investment, and the reason why many people are advised NOT to invest > they may not have the stomach for it.

Poo-pooing the financial gains of a whole market sector is pretty 'glass half empty' kind of thinking. IMO

@2615355

I'm sorry. I got thrown off when you wrote, "That $4T is largely imaginary."

Yes...but what do you think about it, Maze? Or what would Donald-haters think or say about it....

@Sukiesnow Yes...but what do you think about it, Maze? Or what would Donald-haters think or say about it....

I can't speak for Trump haters, but it looks to me like they're doing their best to have people go chasing after nonsense rather than notice the positive developments that are occurring.

True. Investors have faith that President Trump will improve the economy.