If a bear and a tiger met...who would win?

Image for post **If a bear and a tiger met...who would win?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 28

What type of bear?
乂^◡^乂

@Ada What type of bear? 乂^◡^乂

A brown bear. Or a black one. The one which is the most ferocious... I couldn't say polar bear since you can't expect them to leave the north.

@2614926

If one had cubs and the other didn't.

I'd pick the one with cubs to win..

@2614926

Unlike us, both would be too smart to try it.

So many variables....

@Carla So many variables....

A brown bear and a white tiger...in your backyard. Does that narrow things down a bit? :)

Love to see your kid pic tmr...Carla.

@Sukiesnow A brown bear and a white tiger...in your backyard. Does that narrow things down a bit? :) Love to see your kid pic...

Well. In my back yard? If the tiger had the higher ground with a good leap to the back, points, tiger.
On even ground, face to face, i think probably the bear

No, sukie. Have to search for them. Not a good time right now. Not missing much.

@Carla Well. In my back yard? If the tiger had the higher ground with a good leap to the back, points, tiger. On even...

Ha... I know, tho... My pics are all in a disarray...strewn all about and yet I still can't find the right ones...:)

@2614920

They like chess...last I heard.

My guess is that the bear could win by having more raw power and if the tiger got too close it'd be it's downfall. The tiger could win if it kept it's distance and used it's speed and agility to slowly bring the bear down with multiple attacks.

Bear-a wild guess!

I think they would both walk away. No animal wants to risk an injury in the wild.

National Geographic

@2615377

Ah, but the tiger is much faster, and more nimble, than the bear.

@2615403

I think two big predators like that, will just avoid one another.

@DandyDon Both..

That might actually not be a bad guess...