So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys [sic] crimes & Russia relations?

The President tweeted this question just this morning.

Image for post So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys [sic] crimes & Russia relations?
40% Government corruption 40% They already have 20% Other
PhilboydStudges avatar Politics
6 21

They already have.
Besides....she isnt running the country.

Better question...are they looking at money laundering through real estate investments?

Im not going to post a link. But read an article a while ago about manafort, his purchase of a unit in trump tower and subsequent sale....kind of a hinky deal.

Carlas avatar Carla They already have +8Reply
@Carla They already have. Besides....she isnt running the country. Better question...are they looking at money laundering...

I don't know a thing about the "hinky deal", but I agree with your assertion that she isn't being investigated (as much as some would like) because she's not the POTUS. I had that as another option but removed it before posting.

@2615239

That and attack his accuser. He's quite predictable in this way.

It's a good day and I'm going to keep it that way. :)

They did many times, plus, she's not president....Trump is, too bad he isn't acting like one.

Especially with Donald on board now...they might be overwhelmed, Phil...

Well, for starters, the DNC refuses to release their server to the FBI for investigation.. (I didn't know you could do that - maybe it's a democrat perk?)

@Budwick Well, for starters, the DNC refuses to release their server to the FBI for investigation.. (I didn't know you...

Wow...do you ever check anything you are fed?
Your president loves to try and divert attention. And your eyes focus on any direction he points.

Carlas avatar Carla They already have +1Reply
@Carla Wow...do you ever check anything you are fed? Your president loves to try and divert attention. And your eyes...

I know the propaganda wing is running cover for the democrats and they've run a lot of stories to the contrary - but the fact remains - they haven't turned over the server to the FBI.

@Budwick I know the propaganda wing is running cover for the democrats and they've run a lot of stories to the contrary -...

I havent given the fbi my dogs tag numbers.
Guess what? They havent asked for them.

@Carla I havent given the fbi my dogs tag numbers. Guess what? They havent asked for them.

I don't know what to believe Carla. This article is full of holes as it stands!
http://www.politico.com/story/2...ecurity-239866

I don't think any one is giving straight answers on this topic.

@Budwick I don't know what to believe Carla. This article is full of holes as it stands!...

What answers are you searching for?
Frantically trying to come up with more scathing info on clinton to keep right eyes occupied?
You all hailed trump for his ag pick. Now, sessions is a pariah.
Why do you reckon that is?

@Carla What answers are you searching for? Frantically trying to come up with more scathing info on clinton to keep right...

How much more scathing would it need to be?

I can't figure why Sessions recused himself. I suspect neither can Trump. Easy answer Carla.

@Carla The easy answer to an easy question isnt always the correct one, bud.

True enough. Still, I'd rather wait for the answer to be given than make up one up.

DNC claimed their server was hacked but the FBI was denied access to the server when they ASKED to examine it saying that Cloudstrike (or something) had already examined it and determined the "Russians did it." Of course that company has perjury charges for telling lies in the past.