There are 2 people left on earth. Which gender do you wish they might be...?

Image for post **There are 2 people left on earth.** //Which gender do you wish they might be...?//
Sukiesnows avatar Language
7 33

Me and two other people?

If there's only two people left on Earth it doesn't really matter who they are. Two people could not repopulate the entire planet. The human race is done. Time for something else to rule the planet for a while.

I don't know that one male one female are going to create a very healthy off spring long term, otherwise incest would be the go now, so I'd choose two females, there'd be no kids to look after and one wouldn't have to have the dinner ready for when the other came home from the office which would be exceptionally quite.

Am I one of them?

1 male and 1 female.

Doesn't matter if we're through.

@Sukiesnow Bingo...:)

Why?

If it was to that point might as well let the species die out to make room for the next step in evolution.

@VicZinc Why? If it was to that point might as well let the species die out to make room for the next step in evolution.

There is that. You'd like that, huh?

But since perpetuating the species is an extremely strong drive...I'd imagine the Universe would have it worked out that way.

Won't happen. If humans die off then the only thing that will happen is the animals we have today awill continue to live as they are like they always did. Evolution is the biggest lie ever told

Male just for funsies but I'm leaving my IUD up there

The opposite of course

Female of course, but even then the human race is doomed with too little genetic variety, besides incest will be the only way of procreation which will doom them

Two binaries

male and female, unless you want human race to completely die off! homosexuality is NOT compatible

@2615944

There was once upon a time where there was only two human beings on earth. Look at where we are today. Mind you our DNA is degenerating generations after generation (at least by what some scientists say)

@2616037

well you won;t believe it but the bible, a far more accurate historical paper then any theory men have made today