Are looks important in a relationship?

31% Yes 31% No 38% Other
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
7 19

While I don't mind a pleasant face to look at, between a stunning face, and an amazing personality, the personality will be the priority.

It has happened a good looking guy seeming less attractive after acting like an asshole, and vice-versa.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +6Reply

Yes...looks are always important but it's also true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

@Sukiesnow Yes...looks are always important but it's also true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

You are so right. I've been attracted to men who have a great personality. They get better looking as time passes and I get to know them.

@BarbOBarr You are so right. I've been attracted to men who have a great personality. They get better looking as time passes...

Barb! I wish I'd sent you a message...

Today we (Tiff and I) asked ppl to put a pic of their younger/baby selves to replace their AVs...and also to add them to a post - done by Tiff.

This post is still on JUSTIN...in Highest Scoring Opinions Today...at the bottom... It is: We all have cute baby pics of ourselves...Amirite? (ETC.)

If you have a pic of a Younger You...please add it to Tiff's post... Most of us have taken pictures of baby pics...that's how we did it...

It's been such fun looking at people's pics...and it made a nice change from the usual drab Monday....

@Sukiesnow Barb! I wish I'd sent you a message... Today we (Tiff and I) asked ppl to put a pic of their younger/baby selves...

Unfortunately, I have no baby or childhood pictures. I'm the middle child of five. I guess my folks weren't into taking pictures when I came along😊

@Sukiesnow I know what you mean... I have a few...and they are mostly a blur...

I remember one with my dad. It's the only baby picture of me, it was very blurry. None after that I guess😊

Physical attraction is very important in any relationship. That doesn't mean a person has to be great loking by others standards but they have to look appealing to their partner.

For me personally, I don't think so.
It's the personality and personal connection that make the person attractive relationship-wise.

Nothing wrong with looking good. But if that is all that's going for you then their is a problem. It's who you are that is more important.