doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
7 19

While I don't mind a pleasant face to look at, between a stunning face, and an amazing personality, the personality will be the priority.

It has happened a good looking guy seeming less attractive after acting like an asshole, and vice-versa.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +6Reply

Yes...looks are always important but it's also true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

@Sukiesnow Yes...looks are always important but it's also true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

You are so right. I've been attracted to men who have a great personality. They get better looking as time passes and I get to know them.

@BarbOBarr You are so right. I've been attracted to men who have a great personality. They get better looking as time passes...

Barb! I wish I'd sent you a message...

Today we (Tiff and I) asked ppl to put a pic of their younger/baby selves to replace their AVs...and also to add them to a post - done by Tiff.

This post is still on JUSTIN...in Highest Scoring Opinions Today...at the bottom... It is: We all have cute baby pics of ourselves...Amirite? (ETC.)

If you have a pic of a Younger You...please add it to Tiff's post... Most of us have taken pictures of baby pics...that's how we did it...

It's been such fun looking at people's pics...and it made a nice change from the usual drab Monday....

@Sukiesnow Barb! I wish I'd sent you a message... Today we (Tiff and I) asked ppl to put a pic of their younger/baby selves...

Unfortunately, I have no baby or childhood pictures. I'm the middle child of five. I guess my folks weren't into taking pictures when I came along😊

@Sukiesnow I know what you mean... I have a few...and they are mostly a blur...

I remember one with my dad. It's the only baby picture of me, it was very blurry. None after that I guess😊

Yes but not the most important. It's personality that ultimately attracts me although there's always that certain chemistry as Boz mentions that is imperative.

Nothing wrong with looking good. But if that is all that's going for you then their is a problem. It's who you are that is more important.

Physical attraction is very important in any relationship. That doesn't mean a person has to be great loking by others standards but they have to look appealing to their partner.

For me personally, I don't think so.
It's the personality and personal connection that make the person attractive relationship-wise.

Anonymous