primeiros avatar Jokes & Humour
10 27

My neighbors are way down the road. They are good people.

@2615899

That is pretty much ideal to me. Most of my neighbors are like that too, so I don't have much to complain. A few can be a bit noisy sometimes, though.
Thank you for joining :)

@2615922

hehe smilie That's good. Thank you for joining. :)

@2615927

So, you're one of the lucky ones. :P
Thank you for joining :)

@2615923

That's my dream. :P :)
Thank you for joining.

@2615890

lol, yes, it can surely be a pain when your neighbors don't want to leave you alone. :P
Thank you for joining :)

@2616024

Thank you for joining. :)

I found this:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/disaster-girl

It says:

"The photograph of the girl and the burning house was taken by Dave Roth[1] in January 2004[2] during the local fire department’s live drill training two blocks away from his home in Mebane, North Carolina. While observing the fire, Dave caught his daughter, Zoe, smiling devilishly juxtaposed against the burning house.

Roth first uploaded the photo of his daughter, which he titled “Firestarter,” to the image hosting service Zooomr[3] on January 2nd 2007. However, it did not receive much attention until later that year on November 29th when Roth submitted the same image to JPG Magazine[4] for an “Emotion Capture” competition. The photo was selected for publication in the February / March 2008 print issue of the magazine.[5]"

(The page linked above has the links for the sources, plus more info than what I transcribed)

@2616036

You're welcome. :)
My first thought was that a scene like that just had to be Photoshopped. "Fire drill" didn't cross my mind. :P

In Madeira, yes.

@Sofia In Madeira, yes.

Yeah! Finally, someone else has annoying neighbors!! I was beginning to think that I was alone!!

Just kidding, I'm not actually happy to know that you have annoying neighbors in Madeira. xp smilie

@primeiro Yeah! Finally, someone else has annoying neighbors!! I was beginning to think that I was alone!! Just kidding, I'm...

Lol, they're always watching.

Once my dad disappeared after a ceremony in church, and we had no clue where he went. My front neighbour then told us he had walked into his car, drove down the entrance road of our street, then went up the other street, 10 minutes ago. I was almost waiting for her to tell me what clothes he was wearing and how many steps he took to get to his car.

It's the same when you're entering your house and you see the curtains move on their windows. I mean... really? xD

One rude upstairs neighbour.

@Masha One rude upstairs neighbour.

Yeah, rude neighbors can be annoying. I hope they at least don't bother you with noise.
Thank you for joining. :)

Anonymous