+3

Eventually......due to other cultures... blonde-haired blue-eyed children will be very rare.

We are influenced by "invading" (?) cultures; and soon the only blonde hair will come out of a bottle.

Image for post **Eventually...**//...due to other cultures...// **blonde-haired blue-eyed children will be very rare.**
Sukiesnows avatar Countries & Places
10 103
@2616157

It may change. The more black-haired black-eyed ppl that infiltrate our culture...the more this world will be overtaken by a darker culture. Dark-hair dark-eyes...are predominant...

My cousin with Blonde hair and blue eyes...married a Jamaican... Their kids? Not blonde AT ALL...and they all have black/brown eyes.

It's rare that blonde-blue ppl marry others of the same type...in order to produce blonde-blues. And kids that are born blonde but grow up brown...that doesn't count...that's just nature's idea of a joke.

@2616157

Can you tell Starz I didn't mean for her to become upset?

Ash blondes...or Browns can dye their hair - and look good - with either a darker colour brunette or a lighter colour blonde...it's one of the most versatile colours of hair for looking natural.

For this reason I am happy to have my hair colour...which was blonde to start with...ha.

@Sukiesnow Can you tell Starz I didn't mean for her to become upset? Ash blondes...or Browns can dye their hair - and look...

Let me put this as plain and simply as i can. Your blonde hair and blue eyes are not special. The person (in this case, you) may be. But it has not one thing to do with the color of your eyes and/or hair.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +2Reply
@Carla Let me put this as plain and simply as i can. Your blonde hair and blue eyes are not special. The person (in this...

Thank you.

The post question just refers to the fact that light-hair and eyes will become even more less in the future.

No mention of specialness...altho if something is rare it becomes...more interesting?

@2616195

You don't think so ...what?

No.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +7Reply
@Carla No.

Of course yes.

My cousin a true blonde-blue...married a Jamacian...now she's got no blonde-blue kids...they are all dark brown-blacks.

@Sukiesnow Maybe not...hopefully not.

Really though, why on earth does it matter?

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +3Reply
@Carla Really though, why on earth does it matter?

It only matters if it matters to you? It's just a subject up for debate.

@Sukiesnow It only matters if it matters to you? It's just a subject up for debate.

Not at all. If it matters to you, okay. I really think that blonde, blue eyed people will be around for a very long time.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply
@2616203

Yes...so...did some of what Hitler said have a point to it? Survival of the Aryan Race?

@Carla No!

Touch a nerve...did I? I was waiting for someone to actually read that.

@Sukiesnow Touch a nerve...did I? I was waiting for someone to actually read that.

His ideas were that the aryan race was superior. Even though he wasnt among them. No race is superior to any other. That thinking causes genocide. Just like here on this continent.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +3Reply
@Carla His ideas were that the aryan race was superior. Even though he wasnt among them. No race is superior to any...

I don't think any race is superior. Maybe he meant more dominant...altho it's slightly scary to suppose anything...

@2616165

If someone marries a person with black hair and black eyes...it is 80% likely their kids will have dark hair...and dark eyes. Dark hair/eyes is predominant.

Also...some kids may have had blonde hair as a child...but they grow up with brown hair...probably dark brown... So much for being a blonde kid....

@2616279

How blonde are they, now? To be a blonde is to be a platinum blonde. Otherwise you're a dishwater blonde...but I prefer a brown.

@2616298

So...what name did I call you?

@2616211

What I said was, culture ''influences'' us...by intermarriage with black-haired black-eyed ppl...blonde-blues will become obliterated.

@2616307

Cultures/genes...semantics... I've yet to see a blonde blue-eyed tall organic Muslum.

@2616318

A WASP could be a Muslim....but never an organic Muslim.

@2616328

A WASP can convert to being a Muslim...never seen it happen...but still...

@2616347

You know...WASp is more a term than a reality. C'mon. Please.

@Carla Really though....so what?

That's okay, if you don't mind that there is no one left on earth with blonde hair and blue eyes. That they have been pretty much extinguished.

True strawberry blondes (growing up) are especially rare and my cousin will have no one to pass that colour to...along with amazing blue eyes...

Chances are one could slip through in future gens...but not enough to make an impact.

@Sukiesnow That's okay, if you don't mind that there is no one left on earth with blonde hair and blue eyes. That they...

My mother is a pale eyed, strawberry blonde, or was before she went gray.
Her father was half cherokee. That blonde gene was strong enough to show up in her. And grandpa had blue eyes. Again, strong enough.
Dont worry, sukie. You will see blondes for your forever.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +3Reply
@2616313

The overtake of the black-haired and black-eyed people. It's their predominant gene...

@2616333

Your sister is blonde? Blonde means platinum blonde...other colours are "brown"... If your sister is a Brown...she's already capitulated to genetics. And "hazel" is more brown than blue.

@2616342

Of course...my DL also says blonde since I was born a blonde...then...like most ppl... I turned either a dishwater blonde or a brown.

You nieces will also turn brown. That's actually a good colour...for hair...since you can dye it lighter blonde or darker...it's very versatile.

Their eyes must be an extraordinary colour. I was born with blue eyes but then they turned green.

@2616446

Yes...and Black haired/Black eyed people...cultures... whatever... will eventually become more dominant that everyone eventually will become dark-haired and dark-eyed.... Except for the occasionally light-haired and light-eyed anomaly.

@2616502

This is just a post...semp... It's possible that I don't want fair-hair and light-eyed people eradicated....and don't say it won't happen...since it will.

@2619134

It will happen

@Carla My hazel is more blue. I have blue, green, gray eyes. Zero brown.

Nice eyes.... Can you send me a pic of one? I've got a thing for eyes...

@Sukiesnow Nice eyes.... Can you send me a pic of one? I've got a thing for eyes...

I took a pic. It wont download. Was gonna put it in my profile.
When it decides to load, i will make it my avatar.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +2Reply

Agreed.

Blue eyes are a recessive trait. Only two blue-eyed parents can have blue-eyed children (and that's not even a given). If either parent has brown eyes the offspring will not have blue eyes.

For most of our history humans could mate only with people within walking distance. Migrations happened, but it was slow. With mass-transportation we can mate with people all over the world! hello smilie

I've read that evolutionary biologists predict humans will eventually homogenize. At that point humans will have the appearance of mixed-race Brazilians.

@2616309

What color were the mailman's eyes? smile smilie

@2616583

That's what I learned in school, but who knows? Maybe instead of just 2 genes, there's dozens that can influence one's eye color.

@Carla Oh, no! How will we know who to hate!

Ha. Perhaps there is something to be said about the "survival of the Aryan race"...as I commented above.

@Sukiesnow Ha. Perhaps there is something to be said about the "survival of the Aryan race"...as I commented above.

No, nothing to be said. Hair, eye and skin color has nothing to do with the color of their blood and bones.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +3Reply
@PhilboydStudge Agreed. Blue eyes are a recessive trait. Only two blue-eyed parents can have blue-eyed children (and that's not...

Wrong. Both my kids have blue eyes and I have brown.

I thought, well must be my wife had an affair with Philboyd - but they look so much like me otherwise, and no melonheads either.

So maybe it was lizard-breath that fathered them? - but they aren't complete assholes, so can't be him. Well maybe my 5th grade health teacher was wrong, and a brown-eyed dad can have blue eyed kids.

Also brown-eye sometimes means anus, so there's that too.

@VicZinc Wrong. Both my kids have blue eyes and I have brown. I thought, well must be my wife had an affair with...

I get that. My sister with light eyes...married a man with dark eyes. They have 2 dark - eyed kids and one light-eyed daughter.

However...the light-eyed daughter married a man with dark eyes...and all of her kids have dark eyes and dark hair.

There's a word for this...it goes thru generations...and the lightness eventually will get wiped out.

Is there such a thing as a predominant light-eyed and light-haired? No...I think not...but due to the DNA factor...it may slip thro accidentally.

Nordic... Scannies... I was never a blonde and my eyes are gray.

By the power of deduction, I must be a Martian.

@2616389

I wouldn't go that far but what you say is interesting, Ergo.

@2616418

I figure the same...too bad.

@2616437

Hmm... Isn't Trolling for Asian Women supposed to be trend...not a lifestyle?

Can't fight genetics. We had a good run though...

Yes..

Image in content--

@DandyDon Yes.. http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg...liens-and-ufos...

Can't see it but it has something to do with aliens. Ha!

@Will_Janitor Can't see it but it has something to do with aliens. Ha!

We have a winner!!!!..

I tried 3 different pictures and none would work, so i gave up lol..

@Carla The aliens prevented it....

Probably right....it's a big secret..

If you see one of those shiny things whizz by, take some target practice biggrin smilie

I couldn't open link. You know, Dandy...perhaps Amirite isn't as jokey as it used to be. As Soda was.

@DandyDon It'll learn... one day..

You can try SimilarWorlds.com... No one takes anything seriously on there...

@Sukiesnow You can try SimilarWorlds.com... No one takes anything seriously on there...

Nah..i don't do other sites, this site takes enough of my time..

Maybe if it starts getting too serious, i'll spend less time here..

@DandyDon Nah..i don't do other sites, this site takes enough of my time.. Maybe if it starts getting too serious, i'll...

In comparison to SimilarWorlds this site is more serious. People on here give some thought to their replies...on SW some do but most ppl take it lightheartedly... Consequently I post lighthearted questions on that site like: Do you have a date with your hand tonight?

@Sukiesnow In comparison to SimilarWorlds this site is more serious. People on here give some thought to their replies...on SW...

Come to think of it..
I wouldn't spend any less time here.

I'll just start avoiding questions, where i feel..one is required to have a stick up their butt..

@DandyDon Come to think of it.. I wouldn't spend any less time here. I'll just start avoiding questions, where i feel..one...

Thanks Dandy...since you are on here...are you included then..?

You do okay on this site. I say Go with the flow.

Cute pic of you as a lad. Did you and your twin bro look really alike then? How could they tell you apart?

@2616657

I don't know about that but sooner or later they'll make it here and start breeding....if not already.