What if life's a dream and you dying is just you waking up from a dream?

MindBlowings avatar Jokes & Humour
10 26

That would be weird.

Could be.

I'd probably take a nap..

@2616388

Ahhhh. The matrix.
Reality, or not.
Truth, or not.
Perception, even if an illusion, is our own.

@2616562

It does.
We all live our own experience.

I am your worst nightmare.

@ZonkeyBalls I am your worst nightmare.

Actually he's more convincing that the other one

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

i dunno. would that life be better? or would i just want to wake up once i'm there?

Then who is the one dreaming my reality? You? Me? Come on. Not possible. We are very much awake. Not dreaming

I've heard people who had near death experiences say that when they were on the other side, they had the sensation of knowing it was the real world and that version of themselves was their true self. So you may be right.

One guy in particular said everything in the physical world is relative to time, everything in the spirit world is relative to eternity. It's interesting to contemplate how one's deeds look from the perspective of eternity. If everything you did stood like a monument in eternity, would you live your life differently?

Yay!!! finally!

You mean like we might have to go through all this crap all over again? Is that what you mean?

Then let the dream continue!

I'm sure that's what a lot of suicide cults say to their followers.

Anonymous