Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
10 31

After seeing Alien vs. Predator (2004), I've come to the conclusion that I have a tiny bit of a chance of surviving by siding with the Predators. It's really tiny, but it's there.

Sofias avatar Sofia Predator (Yautja) +7Reply
OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Alien (Xenomorph) +5Reply
@Sofia Spoiler: many people die

Aw i was hoping for group hugs and reconciliation meetings with therapists hehe smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Alien (Xenomorph) +4Reply
Sofias avatar Sofia Predator (Yautja) +4Reply
@Sofia Lol, nope. It's like Hunger Games, but... aliens!

I liked the hungry games... i wonder if the alien is called catnip? biggrin smilie

@OzSurfer I liked the hungry games... i wonder if the alien is called catnip?

Loooool xD Loved the pun.

Now seriously, the scariest thing is, none of them kill for hunger. One kills to reproduce and because it can, and the other I can't really say without giving spoilers, but it's not for hunger.

@Sofia Loooool xD Loved the pun. Now seriously, the scariest thing is, none of them kill for hunger. One kills to...

hehe smilie Oh ok thanks for the info, I might have to watch it i think. This is the original movie from 2004?

@OzSurfer Oh ok thanks for the info, I might have to watch it i think. This is the original movie from 2004?

Yes, but if here's the chronological order of both series if you're interested:

• Predator (1987) - Apparently set in 1987
  • Predator 2 (1990) - 10 years later, 1997
  • AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004) - Set in 2004
  • AVPR: Aliens vs Predator - Requiem (2007) - Immediate follow-up, also 2004
  • Predators (2010) - Date unknown, but certainly still early 21st century by human weapons
  • Prometheus (2012) - Set in approx. 2092
  • Alien: Covenant (2017) - approx. 2104
  • Alien (1979) - approx. 2122
  • Aliens (1986) - 57 years later, approx. 2179
  • Alien 3 (1992) - Immediate follow-up, also 2179
  • Alien: Resurrection (1997) - 200 years later, approx 2379

There's some debates if the Prometheus *and Covenant even enters the timeline, but this is about it.
I still haven't seen the Predators movies, only the AVP.

Have you seen Covenant?

@Sofia Yes, but if here's the chronological order of both series if you're interested: Predator (1987) - Apparently...

Great! thank you for that! Yes I saw Covenant at the cinema a few weeks ago, I thought it was one of the better alien movies, better than prometheus. My favourite is the second movie Aliens (1986) How about you?

@OzSurfer Great! thank you for that! Yes I saw Covenant at the cinema a few weeks ago, I thought it was one of the better...

I liked the second the most too.

While I loved the first, I just preferred the plot of the second. The third and fourth were entertaining though.

I wanna see Covenant!

@Sofia I liked the second the most too. While I loved the first, I just preferred the plot of the second. The third and...

Yes I agree, the first worked really well at the time because it was such a new concept.

Covenant is great, want me to tell you how it ends? hello smilie

@Sofia Don't tell me... I'm going to guess... either everyone dies, or one person escapes

hehe smilie it's ok, i'm just being bad... I'd never tell ... and nope, I'm not even going to tell you that, you'll just have to see it biggrin smilie

Being able to turn invisible... big advantage..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Predator (Yautja) +7Reply
@2616997

The blood of one of them reacts like acid... so....

Sofias avatar Sofia Predator (Yautja) +6Reply

They both have good moves when put to the test, but I'd probably go with mr ive got teeth on my tongue and you haven't lol

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Alien (Xenomorph) +7Reply

Brazilians.

@ZonkeyBalls Brazilians.

Come on aboard! We will be glad to have your military expertise!

Yautja. No question. You can not reason, or even communicate, with a Xenomorph.

Chris_the_Demons avatar Chris_the_Demon Predator (Yautja) +5Reply
@Chris_the_Demon Yautja. No question. You can not reason, or even communicate, with a Xenomorph.

Unless they are created from your blood. But even then, they kill everything but you.

@Sofia Unless they are created from your blood. But even then, they kill everything but you.

It's possible the human race is more closely intertwined with Xenomorphs than we would like. Perhaps we are just a link in the chain of their existence. As David said;

I'll just follow Arnie about. hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Other +4Reply
Anonymous