Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
8 61
@2617212

It was never said that we came from monkeys, it was simply stated that our ancestors billions of years ago resembled them. Unlike any gods evolution is actually based on evidence, it's simply the adaptation of life to changing environment.

Gods of any religion are simply an idea to keep people from total chaos, oddly enough it also became a reason to slaughter one another.

@2617228

I know what you mean, It's raining outside and it's nice and cool, yet my apartment is hot, I dont feel like anything but rant :D

@2617231

Why yours? Do our photos look alike?

@2617235

I only wish I'd look as good as Madara

@2617212

If God made man from dust why is there still dust?

It's not complete but it's closer to the truth because it's based on evidence

@Sunny_the_skeptic It's not complete but it's closer to the truth because it's based on evidence

what evidence? some fossils of extinct animals? lol sorry thats not evidence. until i see an animal evolve, I will forever say evolution is pseudo science

@2630655

Thank you bub:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Anonymousmouse what evidence? some fossils of extinct animals? lol sorry thats not evidence. until i see an animal evolve, I will...

That's like saying you will never believe in plate tectonics until you actually see a continent move. You do realize some things happen on timescales many orders of magnitude greater than what we experience in everyday life, right?

I suspect you will disregard the evidence, but I feel the need to create a partial list of the evidence.

1) Anatomy. Species may share similar physical features because the feature was present in a common ancestor (homologous structures).

2) Molecular biology. DNA and the genetic code reflect the shared ancestry of life. DNA comparisons can show how related species are.

3) Biogeography. The global distribution of organisms and the unique features of island species reflect evolution and geological change.

4) Fossils. Fossils document the existence of now-extinct past species that are related to present-day species.

5) Direct observation. We can directly observe small-scale evolution in organisms with short lifecycles (e.g., pesticide-resistant insects).

You seem very into your narrow beliefs, so much that you won't even listen to me. YES exactly those fossils and you know why? Because those fossils and many other bone remains show the previous versions of life we see now.

You want evidence? Take the whales for instance, if you look at a graphic of their skeleton you will see their rudimentary hip bone, YES! Whales used to be dry land walkers but ever since they lived in water they slowly started evolving to live in it, the tiny hipbone that's not used is discarded at the side like trash because they don't need it anymore.

Saying that you won't believe in evolution until you see an animal evolve is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard, I'm sorry to tell you this but ANY person who has ever had even the most BASIC knowledge about evolution you wouldn't say something so amazingly stupid.

Evolution at it's very core is a change in the cell structure, it can't happen overnight, we're made from countless cells divided into types that serve a different function. Why does it threaten you so much? Evolution is just a change in the name of better adaptation.

Demanding to see evolution now is like demanding the Earth change it's water to purple, even if it was possible it would take millions of years to do.

The giraffe couldn't reach the top leaves, so there was a need for a longer neck and over million years the giraffes with longer necks procreated and passed their genes because they didn't starve to death.

@Maze Evolution... http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5993c2ab849e4...

Good example, roads appeared so the carts evolved into cars xd

@Sunny_the_skeptic Good example, roads appeared so the carts evolved into cars xd

lol I'd say it's more like people started to use horses, then found they could pull things, then developed the wheel and the cart, then improved it for many generations before technology advanced to the point they could use engines to move vehicles instead of horses, and it progressed from there, one flash of inspiration after another, accumulated over time. The effect we see is evolution, but it's the product of inspiration.

@2617286

Ha ha. And if God is omnipotent, could he create a rock that's so big he himself could not lift it?

@2617286

I would if I created humanity and saw what it had become, sometimes I feel like our universe is some alien scientist's garage project.

@2617286

genesis clearly says he Made man in his image, not he made ape which then turned to man which became in the image of God.

and evolution is a joke, also pseudo science

@Anonymousmouse genesis clearly says he Made man in his image, not he made ape which then turned to man which became in the image...

Evolution has actual scientific evidence, what do you have? A book written by someone 2000 years ago? And what about other gods? If you believe in your god then you must believe in Allah, Krishna, Shiva, Vishnu, Prabhu, Bhagavan, Brahman, Ishvara, Yahweh, Zeus, Poseidon, Hestia, Hermes, Hera, Hephaestus, Hades, Dionysus, Athena, Ares, Apollo, Aphrodite, Horus, Ra, Set, Anubis, Amun, Nut, Osiris, Odin, Thor, Loki and all the other gods in existence or you are by definition a hypocrite.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Evolution has actual scientific evidence, what do you have? A book written by someone 2000 years ago? And what...

Remember, YOUR God is real. All those other Gods are ridiculous, made-up nonsense. But not yours. Your God is real. Whichever one that is.
-Ricky Gervais

@2617351

the he made women from man, clearly you haven;t read the bible, if you have, then bible and evolution you would know is incompatible. and figures evolution is nothing more then pseudo science. the bible does not contradict any real science

There is no need to deny it. It's science: the need is to prove it. All proof offered so far has been exposed as a hoax.

Evolution is a religion. Followers have bribed schools by endowing departments emphasizing evolutionary biology and students either pretend to believe or get their grades in some other subject. Next they have wangled control of grant money, so investigators either pretend to believe or find support from some other source.

SmartAZs avatar SmartAZ Disagree +5Reply
@SmartAZ There is no need to deny it. It's science: the need is to prove it. All proof offered so far has been exposed as a...

What you write? I mostly have to read it twice. Think about this the next time you type. Simple sentences SAZ...simple sentences are best for everyone.

Evolution is a religion? Please don't speak such ridiculous nonsense, please actually read something instead of hating on things you don't understand. Nothing has been exposed to be a hoax, instead it's supported by actual evidence, I can give you examples with so many animals that evolved trough millions of years. Usually I like you but I've only seen one other person talk such rubbish.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Evolution is a religion? Please don't speak such ridiculous nonsense, please actually read something instead of...

Well, for starters, all discussion is based on insults instead of science, as you have demonstrated. I decline to swap insults.

SmartAZs avatar SmartAZ Disagree +3Reply
@SmartAZ Well, for starters, all discussion is based on insults instead of science, as you have demonstrated. I decline to...

I apologize but please don't make such claims, if you will slander the theory of evolution at least acquaint yourself with this topic first, it gives a really bad impression not to know what you're throwing mud at.

SmartAZ...what's up with "declining to swap insults?" You have insulted me and have been rude before.

It happens sometimes...being online...

People will deny anything.

God made all things, if evolution was true, we would have all evolved the same. That's the evidence.

@2617291

I'm a Christian and I believe in God, and God only.

@2617326

Good idea, because I don't argue or discuss my beliefs.

@2617336

Thanks, I just don't cram my beliefs down someone's throat, they either believe or they don't. No sense arguing or even debating religion. hug smilie

@StarzAbove God made all things, if evolution was true, we would have all evolved the same. That's the evidence.

Actually some specied did evolve the same, all fish and water mammals have fins, all flight birds have feathers and good wings, different environment makes different needs, results in different adaptation. Desert plants have needle leaved so they dont dry, snow plants sugar up their juices so they dont freeze. Africans became black to help them protect themselves from the sun.
If earth was the same everywhere perhaps but its not

Actually the evolution theory suggest that we would all be slightly different, as the DNA is different and ever changing from creature to creature.

And the successful changes or difference would be continued at a higher rate than the successful ones... but they're within sperm/egg of the direct parents before them, not thoughtful the entire animal species

Denying evolution is denying the fossil evidence.As an atheist I can't believe God created anything.

@ThePrinceofWales Denying evolution is denying the fossil evidence.As an atheist I can't believe God created anything.

but you can believe nothing created something? yup very logical lol.

and fossils only prove different species lived and died, does not prove evolution

@2617538

Evolution isn't religion it's science

it can be denied via science that is actually observable, evolution is pseudo science, have you ever seen an animal evolve? no you have not, and neither has any scientist, in order for it to be science it must be testable to prove the theory, how the heck do you test evolution? you can't. their is absolutely nothing scientific about evolution,

@2617519

thats adapt not evolve, flinches where observed to adapt to environment also, but brought back to original environment they go back to how they where, that does not prove evolution, only proves animals adapt to the environment, but they do not evolve

God created all creatures to adapt to their environments. He's really smart. It can't be denied.

Simply Put My hands dont drag on the ground!

Just like everything else can be denied... as everything can be denied, including wolves sexier than Zolfie.

There is no wolf sexier than Zolfie! ... see I denied it... but that doesn't mean it true. Especially since lots of the female wolves are sexier ;) :)

Anonymous