Another lie by Trump....when will it end?

Trump lies continually, no one can trust him. Look what's he's doing to his most loyal supporters....Jeff Sessions, Sean Spicer, who will be next, Tillerson? Trump is deranged, even the Republican Congress is realizing that now.

Donald Trump's Trans Military Ban Walks Back Promises To LGBTQ Community | NBC NewsDonald Trump announced that he is banning transgender citizens from serving in the military, despite his promises to the LGBTQ community on the campaign trai...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zv7jBBypvg
StarzAboves avatar Law
9 31

No big shock. He's in deep sh*t and this is a way to shift focus and score some points with his base. I doubt any LGBT person really had any faith in Trump. I certainly didn't.

@Chris_the_Demon No big shock. He's in deep sh*t and this is a way to shift focus and score some points with his base. I doubt any...

You're right, he's in deep shit and he knows it, and he knows Mueller is getting too close to the truth. We have a paranoid, lying president who will lie to anyone to get votes....

Is this the kind of speech to give to a Boy Scout gathering? Where were his words of encouragement to the Scouts, instead of Trump talking about his campaign and election.

@2617572

Horrible example for the Boy Scouts. Trump was never a Scout, but Sessions was, and he didn't invite Sessions to that rally.

@StarzAbove Is this the kind of speech to give to a Boy Scout gathering? Where were his words of encouragement to the Scouts...

I went to their site just to be sure what the scouts are about. (I was in the Scouts for 12 years, but here we're mixed).
The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation's largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations, providing programs for young people that build character, trains them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship and develops personal fitness. For more than 100 years, Boy Scouts of America has helped build future leaders by combining educational activities and lifelong values with fun.
So, assuming Trump any clue what the Scouts are about, he decided to be his usual narcissistic egomaniac, making it mostly about himself? Well, see it from the positive side: at least parents have a perfect example to give their kids on what a boy scout shouldn't be.

@Sofia I went to their site just to be sure what the scouts are about. (I was in the Scouts for 12 years, but here we're...

Scouts are taught to serve, and help others, and to be good citizens, something Trump knows nothing about. He was never a Scout, too bad, he might have turned out a much better person.

You're right, parents have an example in Trump as to know not to act that way....

It's really sad, though, that Trump had to give a campaign speech....Again.... to young people. He only thinks of himself and his election.....it's time he put that behind him and started acting like a president.

I can't think of a single politician a trust, but our President has taken my cynicism to a whole new level.

@PhilboydStudge I can't think of a single politician a trust, but our President has taken my cynicism to a whole new level.

I agree Phil. We have a president now who is ignorant of all the facts of the health care, but he's threatening those that have voted against it, the woman Senator from Alaska....and others. He thinks he's above the law, and now he's saying he's the best president since Lincoln. The man is paranoid and downright crazy. But as soon as this investigation is over, Trump will be gone.

@Carla If he doest fire everyone first. There is that.

If he starts firing others, there will be hell to pay....that's why he's not fired Sessions yet. Too many Republicans are sticking up for the guy.

@Carla I feel like i am watching water draining from a swimming pool.

It's rather exhausting, isn't it. To think we have a crooked president in the White House, who lies all the time, every day there's more scandals and chaos. He hasn't accomplished one thing since he's been in office.

With all the really dangerous things going on in the world, the Korea threat, Putin hacking us, and Trump is tweeting about transgenders. The man is insane.

@2617581

It amazes me that there are still some supporters.... guess they agree with all his bad behavior, his lies, etc.

I saw that speech. It was absurd.
When he hasnt had someone prepare a speech, he has nothing to say. He used up all of his words during the campaign. And the words he used meant nothing to him. So it is no surprise to me regarding transgenders in the milirary. He is no doubt a liar. The generals he spoke of were as surprised as everyone at his announcement.
We may find that it is unconstitutional. It remains to be seen.
Firing sessions is the thing to watch for.

@Carla I saw that speech. It was absurd. When he hasnt had someone prepare a speech, he has nothing to say. He used up all...

You're right Carla, he has no substance whatsoever. Even with the health care plan, he has never said what's in it or how to change it to make it better, his goal is to dismantle everything Obama has accomplished, and this transgender deal is exactly what he's doing. Obama put in place, Trump is going to try to dismantle it. I don't think he will get that done. Even the military had no idea what he was doing.

Congress is finally waking up, and told him if Sessions is fired, they won't confirm anyone else until 2018. I think he will fire Session, like he usually does, with a letter or a tweet. He's such a coward he won't face him.

@2617578

Trump has no idea how to be a president....he has never said anything substantial as to what his policies or plans are....he hides behind his tweets.

@2617570

Exactly. But one of these days, those lies won't get him anywhere.... and he's very worried about what Mueller is going to find out.

@2617601

He will go down. I just heard on TV that the head of the Boy Scouts of America issued an apology to all the Scout families that were offended by Trump's speech. Evidently he cussed, and had them boo President Obama. That's not an example the Scouts approve of.

Trump said he's doing this after speaking with his Generals, and it was concluded the cost was tremendous. It's all a financial move for the best. Okay, let's verify all that.

He spoke with his Generals, but the Pentagon was confused about this at the begining.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.c...rticle/2629740
Sources said only a handful of the most senior people were aware of the change, and that only the very highest levels of the Pentagon were consulted. Presumably this meant Trump had spoken to Mattis, but no one could immediately confirm that. Mattis' chief spokeswoman Dana White is also on leave this week.
I'm waiting for more information on this one.

Now, since Trump likes to exaggerate everything, it's not surprising seeing him using the word tremendous.
But what does tremendous means exactly?
1. very great in amount, scale, or intensity.
"Penny put in a tremendous amount of time"
synonyms: very great, huge, enormous, immense, colossal, massive, prodigious, stupendous, monumental, mammoth, vast, gigantic, giant, mighty, epic, monstrous, titanic, cosmic, towering, king-sized, king-size, gargantuan, Herculean, Brobdingnagian;

Transgender's healthcare on the military costs around 8 million, which is 0.001%. So, 0.001% is huge, enourmous, immense, colossal, massive and so on. (No, it's not, but let's be stupid for a moment and believe it is.)
That means, a specific group of Americans that are up for serving and protecting their country are not worth 8 million of the military budget, which is... how many billions again? You know what, you want to protect your country, you can't use up too much money. 8 million is waaaaay too much to spend on healthcare to people serving and willing to die for their country. It's a complete waste. It's not like the approximately 20 million the President costed taxpayers in 100 days on trips to Mar-a-Lago to rest. I mean, let's keep it real, you need to have your priorities straight to what really matters here.

Now the real issue is: we all know he likes to make people forget real problems by pointing the focus to somewhere else. So, what does he wants people to forget when he decided to give a tremendous middle finger to people who serve their country? What was the scandal before he twitted this?

@Sofia Trump said he's doing this after speaking with his Generals, and it was concluded the cost was tremendous. It's all...

I'm sure Trump isn't too happy with John McCain this morning. lol McCain cast the "NO" vote for the replace Obamacare.....another failure for Trumpo. lol lol He'll be twitting what a failure McCain is and that he's not a hero afterall. lol

@2618289

Exactly, and Ford was shot and so was Reagan. And look how unfairly and maliciously Obama was treated. That was really bad.

@2618306

Yes, wonder how he would like it if Obama questioned his birth certificate?

@2618333

And that's a fact. Look how much he's spent going to Florida the past few months, then to his golf club in New Jersey. No wonder he went bankrupt 4 or 5 times.

@2617311

I don't trust him, you do....that's fine.