ZaraZoopers avatar Animals & Nature
8 66
@2617369

Looks like fun.

@2617369

Looks like lots of fun!

Niagara Falls.

@PhilboydStudge Niagara Falls.

Does it ever get back up again?

@ZonkeyBalls Does it ever get back up again?

The water molecules? I suppose each one goes over the falls again and again.. eventually.

@ZonkeyBalls They should rename it, then. "Niagara Gravity-Assisted Water Recycling" (NGAWR)

How about Natural Autochthonous Gravity-Assisted Water Accelerator? I just think saying NAGAWA is more fun.

@PhilboydStudge How about Natural Autochthonous Gravity-Assisted Water Accelerator? I just think saying NAGAWA is more fun.

You want to play acronyms with me, you punk? Huh?!

Newtonian Oxygen And Hydrogen Mixing Accelerator, a.k.a. NOAHMA.

A 16th century farm and millhttp://data.amirite.net/user_images/597a0dfd47a97.jpg

@2617360

How many tourists do you get per second?

@2617360

I'll have to add that to my bucket list! a smilie

@2617360

It's 99 percent stone and one percent guano?

I have no idea, maybe the 500 Mile Race Track/Museum.

I'm surrounded by quite a few of them within a 20-mile radius. Universal Studios and the Hollywood Bowl are probably the closest. Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are a little farther out in the opposite direction.

Lake michigan is a few miles away. It has a fairly large draw.

@Carla Lake michigan is a few miles away. It has a fairly large draw.

It's beautiful. I have relatives living close by, and we used to have a lot of fun boating there when I visited.

@2617596

Yep, I would love to see that.

I'd say the CN Tower in Toronto...

The Finger Lakes, The Great Lakes, Niagara Falls, tons of falls all over the Finger lakes area, Wineries everywhere, historical underground railroad sites, the Norman Rockwell Museum, the Mark Twain Museum. I'm sure I've misses some.

Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, The Rocky Mountains, the Royal Gorge, Sand Dunes National Park and the Air Force Academy.

@2617745

I visited and had dinner there in 1964. It was just a couple of years after it was built for the World's Fair. I thought it was way cool! cool smilie

We are in the middle of the Amish in PA that the tourists come to see along with Central Market in Lancaster. It is supposed to be the oldest operating farmer's market in the US. We are located within a days drive of DC, NYC, Philly which can be a good thing but also a really bad thing is the SHTF.

San Francisco doesn't "pop" without its tourists.

Mall of America maybe.

The Maker's Mark distillery is about 7 miles away from home.

Not the nearest but Bulgaria has only 2 types of attraction - the beach and the mountains.

Brandywine Falls - Cuyahoga Valley National Park, OH.

Bar Harbor and Acadia national park - Also Baxter state park.

https://www.google.com/search?r...k1.S2YTkMY4ecc

Galveston

'' Howe Caverns''

bar harbor Maine .that is ocean

the 1st Tim hortons

Anonymous