There's nothing so sweet as fresh corn on the cob....and I'm having some for dinner tonight. Yummy!

Along with a salad and fresh tomatoes straight from a garden.

https://fthmb.tqn.com/Cr2aNAr-bcOUai6Zoae7Kgk_n_M=/2000x1333/filters:no_upscale()/about/corn_fresh-589ea09f3df78c47588d10be.jpg
StarzAboves avatar Food & Drink
8 36
@2617565

It's delicious. We eat it as long as we can get it locally.

Indiana tomatoes: Image in content

I eat a fresh tomato, every day:).
Makes it hard, though to eat them out of season.:[.

Fresh corn on the grill. Mmmm....

@Carla I eat a fresh tomato, every day:). Makes it hard, though to eat them out of season.:[. Fresh corn on the grill...

I've been buying them all winter long, but they just aren't as good as the ones that are ripening now.

@2617532

I've been buying them at a orchard about 5 miles from my home. They are wonderful. I don't have a garden of my own so that's the next best thing.

@2617560

What I buy is local.

@2617564

Yes, I bought a couple of ears this past winter and it was very good.

@2618213

haha Toothpicks come in handy. lol

@2617636

That's basically what I'm having for dinner, just a tossed salad and corn.... yummy.

Oh I love fresh corn on the cob, smothered in a pound of butter hehe smilie

🦋

@StarzAbove For sure, and Indiana corn. Yummy.

Yes it sure is. I am trying to figure out if the farmers market is open this Saturday or next because now I want some yummy corn.

We have a little farmers market that has the best corn but they aren't always open. Plus we have the best watermelons in the state in my neck of the woods. I got to get one today for the kids.

@Lil_Princess Yes it sure is. I am trying to figure out if the farmers market is open this Saturday or next because now I want...

We have a open farmers market in my area on Tuesday afternoons....but I bought the corn and tomatoes at an orchard, they have wonderful apples and cider in the fall and fresh veggies now. The tomatoes are wonderful too.

@StarzAbove We have a open farmers market in my area on Tuesday afternoons....but I bought the corn and tomatoes at an orchard...

There is a little farm down the road that puts a can out and you drop your money in and take what you want. They have so much yummy stuff too

@Lil_Princess I am hungry now

I just had a bologna sandwich with a slab of tomato....good eating. lol

@Lil_Princess All I had was a soda lol

Darn, is that all you'll have all day? Bummer.

@StarzAbove Darn, is that all you'll have all day? Bummer.

Yes I don't really eat much during the day. I will probably have a handful of grapes before I leave the house in a few.

@StarzAbove Wow, I would be starved to death.

I hear that a lot from people. At work I have popcorn for lunch and everyone is always saying "is that it". I do love my popcorn