A teacher, in a long skirt with no underwear, does a cartwheel in front of some students. What do we think about this?

Image for post **A teacher, in a long skirt with no underwear, does a cartwheel in front of some students.** //What do we think about this?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 68

I wouldn't have wanted her teaching my kid.

@JanHaskell I wouldn't have wanted her teaching my kid.

Me either, I would be talking to the principal of that school to get her fired.

She should be fired ASAP.

@StarzAbove She should be fired ASAP.

Really? And - I'm not insulting you - in fact I'm interested... Do you think it was too much for impressionable youngsters?

@Sukiesnow Really? And - I'm not insulting you - in fact I'm interested... Do you think it was too much for impressionable...

I would think it would be very obvious. Kids shouldn't have to witness that stuff....that teacher was setting a very bad example. Why would anyone want to show off their bare butt to a group of kids....and that's exactly what she did....to get a reaction.

@StarzAbove I would think it would be very obvious. Kids shouldn't have to witness that stuff....that teacher was setting a...

If I had kids that were under the age of 10...I would not want them to be among the group.

Especially not from a teacher.

@Sukiesnow If I had kids that were under the age of 10...I would not want them to be among the group. Especially not from a...

Or any age. People don't need to be showing their butts to anyone in public. Geez, what happened to modesty and decency.

I had a gym teacher, she weighed at least three hundred pounds. She would wear these wrap around skirts. The breeze would hit and pull them open exposing her nasty, girdled underwear. It wasn't even white anymore. It's a sight I can't Unsee. I remember it even now.😊

@2617687

Bet you wish you were there, huh, JD? Gaga googoo.... humeda humeda....

Where is your bud, Thinkerbell. I asked her to bring in her younger pic...

Oops....

If my kids came home and told me their female teacher did that, I'd be surprised but would want to make discrete enquires to be sure it was just a one-off and there was nothing more to it, like Tiff discovered with the teacher's history. I'd be questioning my kids in a way that my parents never did with me. However if it was a guy that exposed himself in some way, based on past experiences I'd be furious and want him kept away from children at the very least. My past experiences as a child might not keep me totally objective on this.

@2617682

This happened in the US today or yesterday...but I made it sound vague...so there wouldn't be cries for links from ...well...some people...

She did a cartwheel in front of a group of choir students...if that makes it more scandalous...I don't know.

Doing a cartwheel after the age of 20 is a great achievement...maybe she forgot she didn't have undies on. I mean...you go commando all the time...you must just forget about it.

@BarbOBarr C.mon she had to have felt a breeze😊

hehe smilie treating the kids to their first view of a Brazilian...and she would be the type to get one...:)

@2617740

What then is your present comment.....

Thanx for looking it up and leaving a link...so I guess a link can help a bit...

@2617750

I didn't read about the criminal record...I would have paused and either not posted...or at least mentioned it.

Assault? Probably just a cover charge...they have no words to cover what she really did...

That's why "mail fraud" is also popular for money scammers... it's just a cover charge...just words until they can come up with something better.

@2617806

Yes...that is bad.

@2617744

Just hit me... But I suspect she's had a Brazilian.

I'd question why she did it if she knew she wasn't wearing underwear, and I'd ask what age the students were.

Can I come and watch? In that order, perhaps.

@2618207

It sounds stupid, huh... And like we said...if she was a man...?

I think that the country that I live in is WAY too uptight about nudity. In Germany and Portugal, it was my experience that nobody even thought twice about it. It's really no big deal and we should be comfortable with the human body. As long as there was nothing sexual about it, I don't care. Now, start being sexual with children? I become among her worst enemies.

@2617725

I just don't have a problem with it.

@2617725

I think it was prolly spontaneous and she didn't think about "possible repercussions"....

@JerryHendrickson I think that the country that I live in is WAY too uptight about nudity. In Germany and Portugal, it was my...

While one is growing up...it's interesting to see what adults look like...the real look and not playboy...perhaps these students were really educated...that day.

I think that the boys were very happy.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I think that the boys were very happy.

Probably too stunned to realize what was going down...:)

It's trashy and unacceptable.

I agree with Starz she should be fired. I am not a violent person but if my kids attended that school and that happened in front of them, I would have punched that woman in the face.

I am very thankful my kids are home schooled. They still get socialization and the home school I use allows them to go to any college they want.

🦋

@Lil_Princess I agree with Starz she should be fired. I am not a violent person but if my kids attended that school and that...

So, why exactly would you punch that woman in the face? I understand, why Starz would do stuff - she has had me blocked since the day I was born, but that silly craziness of hers shouldn't be contagious. I'm not wearing any women's underwear either. At least, not at the moment. Do I get punched as well...

@Lil_Princess Not a harsh enough sentence in my opinion.

Right, especially with her prior record.

Are they THAT hard up for subs in Oklahoma? wt smilie

@Thinkerbell Right, especially with her prior record. Are they THAT hard up for subs in Oklahoma?

Would hope they ain't. Here in Indiana there are plenty of subs around just looking for work that have clean records and ain't pedophiles.