-2

progressives live in an echo chamber 24/7, they can't handle differing opinions, especially if facts are involved.

they are quick to block and quick to call names to anyone who opposes their own views.

so sad, especially since they in general claim tolerance, they really only mean tolerance for their own beliefs

Image for post progressives live in an echo chamber 24/7, they can't handle differing opinions, especially if facts are involved.
Anonymousmouses avatar Politics
1 26
@2617898

I don;t block liberals for different beliefs but man do they love to block me because i have a different belief then them

@Anonymousmouse I don;t block liberals for different beliefs but man do they love to block me because i have a different belief...

I have been blocked, by conservatives, because they didnt like what had to say. I have never blocked anyone. Even after being called terrible things.
Sometimes it isnt a persons views that shut them out. It's the way they are presented.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +2Reply

lol...And those sweeping generalizations you made will be echoing off the walls of your chamber for weeks to come.

All ideologies are intolerant. Progressive, conservative, whatever... There is a conservative echo chamber just as loud with just as many people inside. They have no interest in differing opinions or facts and are just as eager to rid us of free speech as anyone on the left.

If that's not obvious to you then I have to ask; What rock you live under?

They??

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +3Reply
@2617977

Look, lady....there has not been one liberal on this site or in my life that has called for a civil war.
But...conservatives have. On this site.
It is a shame that you call out kids whose parents are in need of financial assistance to keep a roof over their heads.

I applaud your child for being wise enough to avoid physical confrontation. I hope he has more sense than his mother. I hope he doesnt lump together all less fortunate students and label them as forever useless, like his mother.

Your mr trump is failing, horribly. Is that what brought you out of your cave tonight?
Feeling a bit..pissy?

Might want to crawl back in, it is only going to get worse.

And that isnt me being intolerant. That is just my reaction to such hatefulness from you.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +5Reply
@2618569

If you keep shaking your head, you might get dizzy....careful.
Im not going to continue to engage with you. I just dont have it in me to respond to a rant.
Goodnight.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +1Reply

i only disagreed because that such a generalization and the extremists on both sides are big babies.

Korras avatar Korra Disagree +2Reply
@2617883

I don't see Trump in that picture.

@2617897

Lovely piece of wood.
I like a chippy to. Not much meat but flavorful. Roast it on a stick.

@2617904

Damn that looks good.

@2617883

of course free speech is for everyone, but liberals are trying really hard to squish any oppposing views then their own. people who deny this are either deliberately ignorant, or have lived under a rock

So this is a political post? About PC's? Okay... I don't label them...but if you say so...

Literally both extreme wings live in a bubble. that's how they get there.

So it seems how can you be progressive if you never change??