Amirite.net but it's a dating site and each person must agree or disagree on the same 10 prompts and if they disagree on over half of the prompts then they aren't compatible.

Korras avatar Language
6 14

The only non-Pong compatible thing bouncing in between my two working brain cells is an incredibly stupid remark about a fictional dating show, hosted by the way-too-real, fish-wearing superhero, Sperman H. Toadjob.

@ZonkeyBalls The only non-Pong compatible thing bouncing in between my two working brain cells is an incredibly stupid remark...

Zonkey - Ya this is a totally stupid question right. She has been on plenty of fish too often it seems. I sure wouldn't date from this site as nobody lives near me. Would be a nice idea for a dating site to have a posting board-then you could read how they really think instead of all the fake lines when dating.

I'd still be incredibly single.

@Skr3wBall I'd still be incredibly single.

That's mainly about your own personality, not the site itself. I would have slaves, billions of them. Also, a gardener called James, a maid called James and a chauffeur called James. The butler would be called Robert.

Only half?

@Carla Only half?

my thought process went "it's 4 am and the profile layout feels like a dating site so lemme post this, amirite?" and half just felt right. it's still up to the individual people but if you both can't agree on certain topics then why bother?

@Korra my thought process went "it's 4 am and the profile layout feels like a dating site so lemme post this, amirite?"...

Oh, yes. The profile. I didnt bother with it.
And while typing this i reckon half could get a conversation started. If they were the right questions.

Please login or signup to leave a comment.