0

Depressed Client - - - - - - The barber's client looked depressed, so the barber told him, "Cheer up. I knew a guy who owed $5,000 he couldn't pay. He drove his vehicle to the edge of a cliff, where he sat for over an hour. A group of concerned citizens heard about his problem and passed a hat around. Relieved, the man pulled back from the cliff's edge." "Incredible," said the client. "Who were these kind people?" "Hmm, not sure, but I believe they were the passengers on the bus he was driving."

Image for post Depressed Client - - - - - -    The barber's client looked depressed, so the barber told him, "Cheer up. I knew a guy who owed $5,000 he couldn't pay. He drove his vehicle to the edge of a cliff, where he sat for over an hour. A group of concerned citizens heard about his problem and passed a hat around. Relieved, the man pulled back from the cliff's edge."   "Incredible," said the client. "Who were these kind people?"   "Hmm, not sure, but I believe they were the passengers on the bus he was driving."
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
9 9

Hahaha.:)

Ha Ha Ha! He's lucky they didn't just throw his ass off the cliff and drive the bus themselves. :)