Anonymousmouses avatar Politics
2 6

You are right that racism and bigotry should never be acceptable. However, I think you might be mistaken about their "agenda". I think it's natural to sympathize with the underdog. The truth is... this is still a man's world, and many white men (in the West) like myself enjoy privileges simply because we were born into families with higher social-economic status and wealth.

@PhilboydStudge You are right that racism and bigotry should never be acceptable. However, I think you might be mistaken about...

no i don;t think I am, won;t be long and it will be straight white men who are oppressed, I mean we are already the punchline of every joke, we are depicted as stupid on tv shows, left wing people clearly hate us, (case in point watch the video).

what proof do you have that here in north america its a mans world????? where is any kind of evidence to back that. now if we where talking about muslim countries, then we have an argument, but in north america? give me a break

white priviledge is BS and you know it, again please provide any evidence that the imaginary "white priviledge" is real, and please do not give me liberal nonsensical biased sources

@Anonymousmouse no i don;t think I am, won;t be long and it will be straight white men who are oppressed, I mean we are already the...

I'm not worried about being singled-out for being a straight, white male anytime soon. I understand why people might think that, but whites

Racism is something to feel ashamed and guilty about, but white privilege is not. It just exists.

My experience with white privilege? These will probably sound superficial, but I suspect that being brought up under these conditions could affect one's view of his/her own race.

Examples.. When I grew up there was a "flesh" crayon that matched my skin tone. Band-aids did the same. My skin products are not in a special isle named "ethnic products". The history I was taught in school focused mostly on my race and its accomplishments. All the statues of people venerated in our society were my race. Looking back on it now, I know that I had the sense that being white was "normal".

Other things I'm aware now that I am older:

• If any assumptions were made about my work ethic, speech, or style of dress, they are generally positive.
  • People do not assume that I got were I am in my profession because of my skin color.
  • I'm not as concerned about being pulled over by a police office as my fellow non-Caucasian citizens. You've heard of DWB (Driving While Black)?

The 115th U.S. Congress is the most racially diverse in our country's history! This is great and something we should be proud of. Still non-whites make up 38% of our population but have only a 19% representation in Congress.

@PhilboydStudge I'm not worried about being singled-out for being a straight, white male anytime soon. I understand why people...

It sounds more like you had financial privilege. Don't assume that being white will give you a pass on work or a check from the government.

What are you saying?

@Sukiesnow What are you saying?

im saying the left, are hypocrites and are the truly intolerant people. well they are no more tolerant then who liberals call "alt right", only they hate white straight men/people, and i would argue they hate black people too considering how they say black people are less capable then other races.

Anonymous