+12

Being blocked means one less person to think about. Amirite?

Image for post **Being blocked means one less person to think about.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
7 29

Yes, sometimes it's a blessing in disguise.

@2619010

Ssshh...that's my best kept secret....

Feelings can become tarnished...after awhile you just stop caring and indifference becomes key.

I don't think I have ever blocked anyone, in my entire history of interneting.

@2619407

Wasting many hours...maybe improving my English? But even after that...there is only so much improvement that can be had...

In the greater scheme of things? It means nothing whatsoever. You've still got me!

@JerryHendrickson In the greater scheme of things? It means nothing whatsoever. You've still got me!

Did you one day decide you didn't want to shave...ever again?

It's a good pic...you look peaceful, calm...but in charge.

@Sukiesnow Did you one day decide you didn't want to shave...ever again? It's a good pic...you look peaceful, calm...but in...

It was 2 years ago. I just wanted to see how long I could grow it before I went crazy. I think that's the longest I've ever grown it.

Never experienced being blocked but i might have the pleasure soon xD

@Sunny_the_skeptic Never experienced being blocked but i might have the pleasure soon xD

I could test it for you if you wanted...xD...

When someone blocks you it happens right away...but when someone unblocks you...it takes about 48 hours to take effect.

@2620243

Thanx hon!

@2620244

I don't really give a gd...but some people do feel they've been mistreated and I can really understand that.

@2620566

One wouldn't expect to have to give friends ultimatums.

@2620601

I don't know why he can't calm down on a more permanent basis....

@2620617

It just gets difficult being part of a co-dependant relationship.

It's possible you've never bore the brunt of that...as much as some of us have.

Being blocked can best the best thing in the world. Just the same with being blocked.

🦋

@Lil_Princess Being blocked can best the best thing in the world. Just the same with being blocked. 🦋

I meant the same as blocking. hehe smilie. This is why I shouldn't read work email and be on Amirite at the same time think smilie