I hate spending money on-___?

Fill in the blank

Image for post I hate spending money on-_______?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Language
9 27

Cars and driving costs. It's like a vacuum cleaner's attached to your wallet sad smilie

@OzSurfer Cars and driving costs. It's like a vacuum cleaner's attached to your wallet

I hear you, bro. Come to Finland and die in shock. The fuel prices up here are absolutely horrible.

@ZonkeyBalls I hear you, bro. Come to Finland and die in shock. The fuel prices up here are absolutely horrible.

Thanks! The fuel prices here aren't too bad although they're worse than the US, but the main problem is all the taxes and insurances - about $1000 per year just to legally have your car on the road. Then add about $1500 per year for vehicle devaluation in order to replace it in 5 years with a car of equal value, the same amount for servicing and tires then you need about $4000 per year just to have a functioning car, before you pay for fuel which for me is around $2000 per year. If I enjoyed driving it might be ok, but I really don't.

@ZonkeyBalls I enjoy driving people mad.

People here in cars seem to be really skilled at it too lol

@OzSurfer People here in cars seem to be really skilled at it too lol

Well, as long as you don't drive a brand new Volvo, it's alright. They have been dealing with the same problem for a couple of years now. The IR radar + automatic brakes works fine, as long as it's not an airborne kangaroo.

Apparently, jumping animals seem to be further away and the code is having trouble figuring out the actual distance to the silly bouncer. I usually have that problem in bars, which is why I avoid them like the plague.

@ZonkeyBalls Well, as long as you don't drive a brand new Volvo, it's alright. They have been dealing with the same problem for...

Airbourne kangaroos are a real problem here in some areas at night, on rare occasions someone can get one crashing through the windscreen, although that's really unusual.

@OzSurfer Airbourne kangaroos are a real problem here in some areas at night, on rare occasions someone can get one crashing...

I guess you don't have to worry too much about slippery conditions, over there. Wintertime in Finland is always a challenge for drivers. Moose are crafty bastards, especially during the dark hours, which we have plenty. I wish we had kangaroos instead... You could have our moose in exchange.

@ZonkeyBalls I guess you don't have to worry too much about slippery conditions, over there. Wintertime in Finland is always a...

I'll go for Bullwinkle but one's that don't talk seems scary. I'll send you some kangaroos, we have way too many. We got more camels than saudi arabia apparently, not interested in a few hundred thousand of those by any chance?

@Sukiesnow And you are soooo good at it.

It's not even automatic, I have to drive it hard with the stick. Carrots aren't that good, at least not as wheel nuts.

Paper products. Toilet paper, kleenix, etc.

Also, printer ink!

DENTISTS!!!!

Other people that don't say thanks or aren't appreciative.

Food 😂😂😂

Spending I don't mind, it's the overspending on taxes and insurances just to see them pissed away while demanding more from us. A guy just wrote a letter to the editor saying that property taxes are extortion, to keep our properties, from the county government. He has a point.

Medication

Insurance...all of them..

Doctors

WebMD does a perfectly good job so I don't see the need for me to go hehe smilie

🦋