C YA!

There has not been an intelligent discussion here in weeks, and I am tired of being insulted. So I am wandering away to look for a forum with friendlier members. I might come back from time to time, we'll just see what happens.

Image for post C YA!
SmartAZs avatar
5 18

I hate that, taz.
Hope you find what you're looking for.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully all the insults were just meant in fun...

@Sukiesnow I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully all the insults were just meant in fun...

I think I might have contributed to that, although I was being as kind as possible in account to what I was replying to

I hate to see you go....if you find something great, let us know....some of us might join you.

@2619463

Some of us have been trying to urge ALL Amirites to start posting questions...but so far...to no avail. It's just a few of us who try to keep this site going. There would be a lot more questions if everyone participated instead of just waiting for others to post..... So let's all start asking questions, let's make this site more interesting.

@2619598

If everyone would start asking some questions this would be a better site, but it seems that just a few of us have been trying to keep this site going. If a person never asks a question, then they have no right to gripe about the number of questions being submitted. There are just a few of us who are trying to keep this site going.... So, come on....everyone, start asking some questions, maybe we can have some great debates....just saying.

Sorry to disappoint people, but I'm staying in. Sideways.

Yes of course he will check in sometime. I hope he finds a better site and lets us know.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Yes of course he will check in sometime. I hope he finds a better site and lets us know.