QUESTIONS......It's been noted that there are just a few people who are asking questions lately. Also I've noticed there are some who are complaining about the lack of questions, but yet they haven't participated. ...... ...... ..... If everyone would start asking some questions this would be a more interesting site, but it seems that just a few of us have been trying to keep this site going. So, come on....EVERYONE, start asking some questions, maybe we can have some great debates, some fun, etc.....just saying.

There are no dumb questions....so come on....give it a try, let's make this site more interesting, and more fun.

Image for post QUESTIONS......It's been noted that there are just a few people who are asking questions lately.   Also I've noticed there are some who are complaining about the lack of questions, but yet they haven't participated. ...... ...... .....    If everyone would start asking some questions this would be a more interesting site, but it seems that just a few of us have been trying to keep this site going.    So, come on....EVERYONE, start asking some questions, maybe we can have some great debates, some fun, etc.....just saying.
StarzAboves avatar
4 69
@2619631

I agree 100%. I think a lot of new people would be joining if there was more activity on this site. It seems though, just a few are asking the questions.

I know what you mean about blocking a person. Some will not debate....their only comments are dissing....usually the liberals, spewing bitterness and hate towards others on this site....instead of trying to find out what the other person thinks. This is an opinion site, but if an opinion doesn't agree with theirs, then the name calling and the bad mouthing begins.
And then they will whine when they are blocked, saying the blocker just didn't want to hear their opinion. I've been through that with probably the person you just blocked.

We are adults, we should be able to debate instead of argue. There is a difference.

Guilty of not asking.
But not of complaining.
I wholly appreciate everyones curiosities

@Carla Guilty of not asking. But not of complaining. I wholly appreciate everyones curiosities

I know you never complain....but you're so intelligent, I would love to hear some of your questions. I'm sure they would be very interesting.

If everyone just asked one question a month, that would improve this site.... so come on Carla, throw some red meat out there for us to debate over. lol

@2619653

I was very afraid to post on SH and even on here....but I made myself....so this post is just to encourage everyone to make a post, let's see what they are thinking about.

@2619689

We can only hope.

@2619640

No, it's not mandatory to ask questions, but if everyone participated it would make this site more interesting and fun. But if just a few ask questions, then why would any new person want to join. Plus, there are some who don't ask questions and then complain because the site is dying..... people need to participate if they want this site to improve. Newbies aren't staying and some of the oldies are leaving.

@2620302

It's the only way we can protect ourselves! Plus, I vaguely remember one of my (MM) friends blocking me not long ago.

biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@2620360

OK, I won't MESS with MM anymore. lolbye smiliebye smilie

@2620365

Of course, I've been known to change my mind a couple of times. hmm smiliebiggrin smilie

@2620305

Same here....I never know when he'll block me. lol In fact he has me blocked as we speak. lol

@2619661

I know. And those that are posting are running out of questions, so it's time for others to start contributing.

@2619687

I guess it's time to start asking: "Am I pretty". lol

@2619722

I know....we can start with the food questions, or the clothes, etc.

@2619660

I've been accused of being here 24/7....lol I always laugh, for (1) I'm on here a short time, (2) how would that person know unless they are here 24/7 and watching others. We deal with some very strange people.

Thinking up questions isn't easy-and I make no secret of the fact that most of mine have been found somewhere on the web-but this isn't just an amirite problem.I am on several sites like this and with two exceptions it is the same people asking the questions with others just happy to answer.How you persuade people to ask q's I have no idea.There was one site I kept going with questions-but despite my best efforts no one else stepped up to the plate.Then they got rid of me!

@ThePrinceofWales Thinking up questions isn't easy-and I make no secret of the fact that most of mine have been found somewhere on...

Questions aren't easy for me either....but I keep trying. Maybe the site is dead because of the warmer weather....but it's really been dead lately.

@2623699

I know what you mean. Right now one of our regular posters is into with another one of our posters. trying to tell her how to post. This site is full of drama.

@2619782

Some people are determined to pick fights no matter the subject. This post is just to encourage all members to participate so that there would be a variety of questions, not just the questions from the regular posters. It would make it more interesting. Just saying.

I know the questions you are referring to...I bypassed both of them.

There are lots of questions; if people need more questions just go on a posters site and answer previous questions. I don't believe in pushing ppl to post questions...or you might end up getting something not worth responding to...

@Sukiesnow There are lots of questions; if people need more questions just go on a posters site and answer previous questions...

There are NOT a lot of questions. There were only about three or four this morning. No one is pushing anyone to post anything. This post is to encourage all members to start asking questions to make this a better site where more people would like to stay....we don't want them to go to other sites.

@2619852

Most people don't have the time to be going back over old posts, and they shouldn't have to.

@StarzAbove Most people don't have the time to be going back over old posts, and they shouldn't have to.

Why not? All our posts are being repeated anyway... Like..how many times haven't you - and others - had joke posts? There we go...repetition....

I don't mind joke posts as long as there isn't too much to read.

@Sukiesnow Why not? All our posts are being repeated anyway... Like..how many times haven't you - and others - had joke...

Sure there are joke posts, but they are all different, the same with the music posts. People seem to like the joke posts, evidently you don't like joke posts....or is it just mine you don't like. Just saying.

@2619852

Maybe we're using up all the questions left in the world...I certainly can't go back to asking ppl what their favourite color is...

@2620084

:) If there were enough people on this site it wouldn't be a problem... It never was on SodaHead.

@2620091

I have days where I trash them since they are starting to sound the same...

@2620099

Same here...except for the last part - well - not as much as you...anyway...

Tell you the truth a good many posts I respond to on here ...I do since I'm a good Amiriter....

How dull is that.

@2619852

It's easy...just click on posters and then click on their posts...2 steps...that's all it takes.

You're right, people shouldn't complain about the lack of content when they don't provide any, I try to contribute from time to time when I think I have an idea

@Sunny_the_skeptic I kinda wish we had less political posts too, I'm tired of hearing about Trump

I've been guilty of that only because when I see an injustice being done, I will speak out. And he is an injustice.

On the other side of the coin, I've noticed that there are people who are complaining about the political posts, and then they turn around and post one themselves. Go figure.