+5

You can't blame kids for experimenting with $ex, Drugs & Rock 'n Roll. Amirite?

Kids are just being who they are: kids.

Image for post **You can't blame kids for experimenting with $ex, Drugs & Rock 'n Roll.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
6 16
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2619768

Before Elvis?

Just think of all Adults get to experiment in....

@2619792

Like you didn't experiment with sex...

@2619806

That's not normal where I grew up.

@2619806

You didn't practise kissing? C'mon...while there are some practises ppl take too far...but kissing is one of the more modest ones...

I can blame poor parenting AND the poor judgment of kids, I've had the opportunity to try a number of things but I've always refused.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I can blame poor parenting AND the poor judgment of kids, I've had the opportunity to try a number of things but...

Kids are kids and judgment isn't required much....

And I know you; you prolly made up your mind at an early age to say NO to everything just out of sheer stubbornness.

@Sukiesnow Kids are kids and judgment isn't required much.... And I know you; you prolly made up your mind at an early age to...

Stubbornness maybe, but a lot more because of sheer skepticism and doubt, it just didn't feel right.

But I don't think kids should be let loose without blame, this way we create a lot of useless entitled and ungrateful pieces of crap who would blame you for being a failure and a mess. People need to learn that they have choices, and these choices have an outcome.

For all the misfortunes I have endured I have never and will never blame my parents, all they did is provide for me at the cost of their happiness, working in country they don't like because the money is a lot better. My parents already blame themselves for leaving me with my grandparents at a young age, I basically became a man without them. They blame themselves for not being there for me in my times of need, but I don't because I understand what they did and why.

Anonymous