Trump's Tax Reform Plan Is Amazing! If You Don't Like This - You're Just A Hater.

President Trump’s ambitious tax plan will simplify the process for average Americans and “stimulate” business investment.

Image for post Trump's Tax Reform Plan Is Amazing! If You Don't Like This - You're Just A Hater.
40% President Trump Is Awsome 20% President Trump Is Best Thing Since The Internet 0% President Trump Is Rough On The Edges But Is Looking Out For All Of US 0% President Trump Is Out To Get Me, I don't like him, or puppies, or kittens. 40% Other
Budwicks avatar Politics
3 15

Budwick, tax reform is very difficult, more so than health care, ("who knew"?) so I have little faith that Trump's tiny brain has figured it out.

@dru18 Budwick, tax reform is very difficult, more so than health care, ("who knew"?) so I have little faith that Trump's...

That's OK DD - We'll get it figured without your help.

PS - You may want to ask your democrat pals in Senate to think again about leaving Obamacare in place. It's failing everywhere - like you said health care is difficult, and your guys got it ALL wrong.

@Budwick That's OK DD - We'll get it figured without your help. PS - You may want to ask your democrat pals in Senate to...

As I recall, along with the rest of the world, the Democrats wanted to FIX the ACA. And I do believe the Republicans had more than a few defectors along the way.

But you keep plugging away. Who am I, to get in the way of a man, and his delusions?

@dru18 As I recall, along with the rest of the world, the Democrats wanted to FIX the ACA. And I do believe the...

They did?

I missed all those amendments they must have brought up - you know, when they didn't have any.

That's a big old lie DD.

@Budwick They did? I missed all those amendments they must have brought up - you know, when they didn't have any. That's a...

Yeah, looks like somebody is "just a hater." There could be millions of babies on fire and Don puts out the fires... they'd figure out something bad to say about it. "Who does he think he is saving those babies!!!?"

@dru18 Were you on the Senate Floor, Budwick? Actually, a few did introduce some amendments.

That's will be news to the democrats!

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Democrats will not offer any amendments on health care until they know what the final bill will be." - CNN, Thu July 27, 2017

@Budwick That's will be news to the democrats! "Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Democrats will not offer any...

No, Budwick, one senator did, and it didn't make the news, because Trump did another dumb ass thing that day.

They are all about fixing the ACA.

It needs BOTH sides to come together.

@dru18 No, Budwick, one senator did, and it didn't make the news, because Trump did another dumb ass thing that day...

You wrote - "It needs BOTH sides to come together."

On that we CAN agree!

DD - We need to talk - maybe via PM. I just read a nice conversation you had with someone here I respect a great deal - and maybe I've misjudged you. If there is some common ground - I would like to see if we can kind of start over.

I need to leave here shortly - but soon - OK?

Time will tell. From what I understand his plan as of now is more of an outline than anything. I read there's no mention of how the tax cuts will be paid for. In order for the plan to be deficit neutral, there will need to be loopholes closed, deductions eliminated, and/or taxes raised in other areas.

The devil is in the details, and we have a long way to go.

President Trump’s Tax Plan

Would reduce seven tax brackets to three tax brackets: 10 percent, 25 percent and 35 percent. The previous top tax bracket was 39.6 percent.

Doubles the standard deduction for a married couple to $24,000. This change also means more couples will no longer need to itemize deductions, making the process of filing taxes simpler.

Repeal 3.8 percent ObamaCare tax “that hits small businesses and investment income.” The repeal of the Affordable Care Act tax comes as Republicans are trying to replace the law all together as part of a massive health care overhaul.

Lowers business tax rate from 35 percent to 15 percent.

Institutes “one-time tax on trillions of dollars held overseas.”

Repeals the estate tax, also known as the “Death Tax,” which applies to the transfer of property of a deceased person.

Repeals the Alternative Minimum Tax, which was enacted
as a penalty on wealthy individuals.