Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
8 13

If my entire wardrobe was black, blue and purple I wouldn't mind one bit. And the three together always makes me think of space.

Sofias avatar Sofia More than one/All of the above/Other colour +6Reply

I love Green

Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money.

Green has great healing power. It is the most restful color for the human eye; it can improve vision. Green suggests stability and endurance. Sometimes green denotes lack of experience; for example, a 'greenhorn' is a novice. In heraldry, green indicates growth and hope. Green, as opposed to red, means safety; it is the color of free passage in road traffic.

Use green to indicate safety when advertising drugs and medical products. Green is directly related to nature, so you can use it to promote 'green' products. Dull, darker green is commonly associated with money, the financial world, banking, and Wall Street.

Dark green is associated with ambition, greed, and jealousy.
Yellow-green can indicate sickness, cowardice, discord, and jealousy.
Aqua is associated with emotional healing and protection.
Olive green is the traditional color of peace.

Love green...

@2620912

Yup, grey doesn't enter the "Big Eight Brand Colours".

Here it is.
Gray is a cool, neutral, and balanced color. The color gray is an emotionless, moody color that is typically associated with meanings of dull, dirty, and dingy, as well as formal, conservative, and sophisticated.

The color gray is a timeless and practical color that is often associated with loss or depression. Dark, charcoal gray communicates some of the strength and mystery of black. It is a sophisticated color that lack the negativity of the color black. Light grays can carry some of the attributes of the color white.

The gray color affects the mind and body by causing unsettling feelings. Light grays are feminine in nature, while dark grays are masculine in nature.

Source: http://www.bourncreative.com/me...he-color-grey/

Sofias avatar Sofia More than one/All of the above/Other colour +2Reply

I love green.

I wear alot of black, blue, gray. But....what i see before me is what i am talking about.
I love natures greens.

Carlas avatar Carla Purple +4Reply

It depends. I tend to like blue and green. Purple is nice too. But there are other colors that can also be nice.
Talking about clothes, I prefer either light tones or dark tones, so there are several colors that I don't mind wearing: white, black, grey, dark blue...
The default Amirite blue colors all seem like good colors for shirts. :P

primeiros avatar primeiro More than one/All of the above/Other colour +4Reply

Red, blue or actually combinations between two colors Red+black or blue+gold

I like how plants look