-2

It's like the Internet eradicates the past and now we are all becoming the same. Amirite?

Before, every city or town stood for something...but that is getting diminished by the Internet... Chicago stood for something...so did New York and Toronto...now we are becoming blended...individual culture is disappearing...history will only be for ppl who are interested in it....I can see this happening...can you?

Image for post **It's like the Internet eradicates the past and now we are all becoming the same.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Language
7 20

I thought that is what people wanted here.
Assimilation.

@2621120

Your humble opinion IS just.
I hope most would agree.
Having such diverse cultures, in the u s is what i think makes this country so rich.

@2620944

I dunno... I think the Internet is blending ppl together...but not eventually in a good way.

There is a small town in Ontario who are known for their cranberries... I can't see that being a big thing unless it's for tourism... Tourism might be the saving grace (I typed grave) of the Internet.

@2620951

Hell, yes.

Don't worry...you'll be gone by the time that happens.

@2620975

It won't happen overnight. By the time it happens we'll all be 6 Feet Under.

@2620952

I agree!! Hopefully this will happen after we are all gone...

b/c ppl self-segregate and/or have poverty

cubs avatar cub Disagree +2Reply

Everyone must be the same: YouTube video thumbnail