Since Trump thinks the White House is a dump, maybe he will resign and go to more favorable living surroundings. We can only hope. lol

Can you imagine if President Obama had said that. The Republicans would be exploding!

Trump campaigned pretty hard to get to the White House and now he thinks it isn't good enough for his royal ass.

Did Donald Trump Call the White House 'A Real Dump?'According to an upcoming article in Sports Illustrated, President Trump told members of his golf club in New Jersey that the reason he spends so much time th...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEc71Qkp5qo
StarzAboves avatar Politics
4 14
The people are still deciding if StarzAbove is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2621075

Maybe the new Chief of Staff can establish some dignity in the administration.... I know, that's wishful thinking. If General Kelly doesn't do as he's told, he will be fired too.

If it is true, it's typical of his personality type.
You've seen his home. He digs opulent, tacky.

Shame, shame on people who agree with Trump dissing the White House, calling it a dump. They disgust me, no wonder they voted for Trump, they are as low down and disgusting as he is. I think if Trump was to rape a woman in full view, some of his supporters would applaud, maybe even their own wife.

@2621334

You're exactly right. He's an embarrassment to all America loving people. He lied and cheated to get to the White House and now it's not good enough for him. I suggest he resign and go live someplace else. That would be the best thing that ever happened to all of us. Then maybe our country would be respected again.

@2621526

Some worship Trump so they are OK with all his lies. They are really in for a big disappointment when all his lies and corruption is revealed....and it's closing in on him....that's why he's so frustrated now.

@2624015

Yes it will. Hopefully very soon.

@2621155

Shame, shame on you. You disgust me, no wonder you voted for Trump, you're as low down and disgusting as he is.

Anonymous