With the crazy stories coming from airlines, do you get hesitant about travelling?

Things have been calm here when it comes to planes, so hopefully everything will go well tomorrow.

Image for post With the crazy stories coming from airlines, do you get hesitant about travelling?
0% Yes 60% No 30% I don't travel by plane 10% Other
Sofias avatar Life
9 16

It might cross my mind, but it wouldn't keep me from flying. I'll hope for the best and deal with any problems as they arise. a smilie

The worse I get is delays, nothing more.

I haven't enjoyed flying, for years. They don't even feed people anymore. Not that plane food was that great, but it was a pleasant diversion from the fact that you were 30,000 miles up in the air.

@dru18 I haven't enjoyed flying, for years. They don't even feed people anymore. Not that plane food was that great, but...

Yeah :( I normally use three airlines, and only of those gives food. On the other two if you wanna eat, you're paying way too much.

It wouldn't stop me from flying....but I haven't flown for about a year now. I don't like the hassle of checking in, fooling with luggage and the price. But if I want to fly again, I will.

I fly a lot as just to get to a city here requires hours of driving.

I've had a few crazy things happen in planes with other passengers, like one guy having drug withdrawals and running around the cabin slapping the imaginary spiders on himself, another guy wrote the word bom ( he couldn't spell it lol) on a sick bag and another passenger found it and it caused the plane to do an emergency evacuation.

Mostly though, the issues are with delays and queues like everywhere so I am happy enough to fly.

I only hijack planes from those airliners, that I trust completely.

Im scared of hights

Willcoopers avatar Willcooper I don't travel by plane +2Reply

tsa

cubs avatar cub I don't travel by plane +2Reply

I've been in 4 planes, and all of them were part of the same to-and-from travel (way-to with one connection in an international airport, way-back also with a connection).

The crazy (and scary) stories do cross my mind, but I prefer to try to focus on how extremely rare they are. So no, it wouldn't really stop me from flying. That doesn't mean I'm crazy about flying, though.

Well, everything's crazy.

With the crazy school shootings, does that mean I'm hesitant about going to school?

With the crazy police brutality for minor traffic violations, does that mean I'm hesitant about getting in a car?

With the crazy, unhealthy food on the market, does that mean I'm hesitant about eating?

With college rape culture, does that mean I drop out?

With the crazy stories coming from this world, does that mean I'm hesitant about living in it and move to another planet (honestly thinking about it though!)