+8

People love and feel comfy with stereotypes. Pick one. Eccentric teenager? Benevolent uncle? Be the best you can be within your own stereotype.

I am NOT saying you are your stereotype...I am saying you are a stereotype and then much more...but ppl love a stereotype.....why should you do this? It works is why...and makes you appear to be less of a confused person. It's not easy to find a correct stereotype...and really work it. And then life changes and you might be handed another one. Best social rule ever? Learn the affectations that make you fit into your stereotype. If you disagree...you simply do not understand.

Image for post **People love and feel comfy with stereotypes.** Pick one. Eccentric teenager? Benevolent uncle? //Be the best you can be within your own stereotype.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 22

I've always liked the stereotype of the nice grandmas that are always giving you food :D I'm pretty sure I'll be like that. Feeding you all the time. I've never had an issue with sharing food, and I like seeing people enjoying their meal.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply

Nope don't pay any attention to them. Just being honest but nothing ticks me off more than being stereotyped.

@Lil_Princess Nope don't pay any attention to them. Just being honest but nothing ticks me off more than being stereotyped.

Remember, a label is what other ppl give you...while a stereotype is something you finally accept about and give yourself.

Sometimes I think we need to provide definitions at the top.

@2621625

Double standard as usual.

Worthless millenial who plays video games all day... oh wait that's true. Well stereotypes come from somewhere right? There is truth to them.

Coffee drinking, don't care...stereotype..

@DandyDon Coffee drinking, don't care...stereotype..

Dandy...FYI..."Don't care" type people eventually become puppets for everyone and everything else.

@Sukiesnow Dandy...FYI..."Don't care" type people eventually become puppets for everyone and everything else.

Only if you're an ignoramus....so.

I care about what's important to me....other than that...

Yea... you got it..

I'm a small town mechanic with German roots, unruly blonde hair, an old Chevy pickup truck, and a yard full of junk. I guess you could say I'm your quintessential redneck.

@2621865

lol, maybe. Why do you say that?

Anonymous