Zolfies avatar Technology
11 76

If I know them, yes.

I did once, to one of my teachers. She was wearing a skirt and she was sitting too comfortable on her desk. When the class was finished, I walked up to her and warned her about it. She was more careful after that.

@Sofia Yup. I noticed some of the guys looking.

Well, we're suppose to pay attention to the teacher xp smilie, so yeah I'm sure you did. The guys were just being good students wink smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred pretty bad when a teacher is that clueless.

I wouldn't call her clueless. She being a teacher was a second job. If I had to guess, in her main job, her desk probably wasn't open at the front. Some habits are hard to lose.

I'm not a fan of crossing legs, so I had some incidents like her too. If you're not used to wearing a skirt, you can get distracted.

@2627082

I wasn't. As I said on my reply to Zolfie - "I noticed some of the guys looking."

@2621746

ha, that seems like you meant the pun ;) :D
but the answer is very true. :)

@2621746

OOOO hello smilie I think most of the elderly people who use depends have a better sense of right and wrong in dressing.

There was a time when attempting that would mean you'd have to speak to half of the teenage boys walking down the street

@OzSurfer There was a time when attempting that would mean you'd have to speak to half of the teenage boys walking down the street

Yeah I hated that phase or trend or whatever you call it.
It was just bad... and some places they still do it.

@Zolfie Yeah I hated that phase or trend or whatever you call it. It was just bad... and some places they still do it.

I'm glad they don't do it here anymore, it was a real low point for boys fashion which has had many low points lol. Makes me wonder how they got girl friends... was it like... hey that cute guy with the bad personal hygiene has his pants down around his knees, i wonder if he'll ask me out think smilie

@OzSurfer I'm glad they don't do it here anymore, it was a real low point for boys fashion which has had many low points...

Well when all the boys are doing it, it's easier to look past especially when their is a crush and the undies look cute to her :P

But really have there been any good boy fashions?

Of course some are better than others, but in general if is a wide fashion things for boys, it seems to normally be a bad one years later.

@OzSurfer Yes you are right, as a boy I wore jeans and a t-shirt, but managed to make that look bad

The underpants out was bad... but skinny jeans fad at times seemed worse... with how skinny some of those got.

How were they not in pain?

@Zolfie The underpants out was bad... but skinny jeans fad at times seemed worse... with how skinny some of those got. How...

Yes, there's skinny but then there was ridiculous as in vacuumed sealed roll smilie , but it also went the other way with guys wearing pants so large they could fit the whole family in eek smilie

@2621802

as long as you're not also wearing a skirt, dress or kilts ;P

@2621839

which would work perfectly! :)

@2621826

Not intentionally... but, they're hard not to noticed with someone get too relaxed, and spreads their legs far apart, giving everyone a view...

Then again, I've also been told that I've missed a a number of them too...

@2621836

I never said it was my business, but you might have worry a little with who sees if you go both commando and open bottoms.

I never said anything to the people that went commando... except to the guys in kilts, but we were having a conversation even before I found out they were going commando.

@2621845

I was raised with the very annoying phase of "knowing your universe", (annoying because it was said so often) ie. know what's going on around you.

I didn't intentional look... but something you're just going about your own business and you accidentally notice something.

@2621802

Ya but then you have to wash your pants every day and they wear out a lot faster. Plus the seam of jeans digging into your crotch isn't very comfortable or attractive :)

If I'm very close to them, I'd let them know (privately). Otherwise, nope.

Reminds me of a joke about a guy who noticed a woman whose tight pants had ridden up her butt crack. Being a good Samaritan he pulled them out for her. The woman was furious, but not half as much as after the guy pushed them back in.

Depends on whether they are holding a hand grenade or not.

@ZonkeyBalls Depends on whether they are holding a hand grenade or not.

So if they have a hand grenade, do you tell them? or not tell them? ;P

@Zolfie So if they have a hand grenade, do you tell them? or not tell them? ;P

I have the tendency to collect those items.

Just to make certain, that you feel safe around me, Zeddie.

Only to a friend-once told a female friend her skirt was unzipped.But only after sitting behind her for an entire lecture....

Given that some people purposely let it show, I'd probably stay silent.I'd probably

No, because I'm pretty sure I'd be scolded for noticing it instead of helping

@Sunny_the_skeptic No, because I'm pretty sure I'd be scolded for noticing it instead of helping

True. Though it would be nice if people just realized someone is trying to help.

@Zolfie True. Though it would be nice if people just realized someone is trying to help.

Yeah but they'd be shamed that I had to look at their panties first to notice it.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Yeah but they'd be shamed that I had to look at their panties first to notice it.

True, but sometimes you we all just notice something, not meaning to look, but just because it's there and we got eyes, etc.

@Zolfie True, but sometimes you we all just notice something, not meaning to look, but just because it's there and we got...

As men we are genetically programmed to search for round objects or indecent sights, we don't even notice......

@Sunny_the_skeptic As men we are genetically programmed to search for round objects or indecent sights, we don't even notice......

There are times females see something that a group of guys don't as well... it's simply just having eyes and noticing items in the environment too.

If you notice something moves, or something is out of place.

In one high school class, they set up half the desk on one side, and the other half on the other side, with them looking at each other.

I hated it, as I'd be looking down at my desk doing work and some motion on the other side of the room would catch my peripheral vision and I'd have to look.

Not in today's world. From what I see today, it's just a fashion statement.

Girls pull their thongs up over their waist so all can see. Why mention it.

@BarbOBarr Girls pull their thongs up over their waist so all can see. Why mention it.

Well if you can tell it wasn't on purpose (this time)... then maybe you tell them? Like maybe if it was a woman.

@Zolfie Well if you can tell it wasn't on purpose (this time)... then maybe you tell them? Like maybe if it was a woman.

LOL.. My husband and I went to a dinner at friends house. The lady of the house, always was seeking attention. We came into the kitchen, she was bent over supposedly looking for something. She was wearing a red thong pulled up over her pants. When she saw my husband wasn't looking she looked over and bent over again. It was so obvious what she was doing.. I told her to pull her pants up that no one cared. She was a bit deflated as it did not have the desired effect she was hoping for. This was not the first time of her showing variousl parts of her body. She had flashed my husband. He pretended not to notice. She announced one time in the grocery store that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Like I said anything for attention.

I think it's the nice thing to do.

Maybe. That doesnt come up maybe because I look at peoples faces not so much their bodies

You mean, in case they've forgot?乂ᵒ .ᴼ乂

I can tell you from personal experience that the worst offenders are aware their underpants are showing, and will take great offense if you remind them. In fact, you may be labeled a racist for doing so.

I saw this sign in Alabama that I appreciated - it saves me the trouble!Image in content

@Budwick I can tell you from personal experience that the worst offenders are aware their underpants are showing, and will...

Yeah I told a female friend once, she got upset, because I guess she wanted the side to show.

@Zolfie Yeah I told a female friend once, she got upset, because I guess she wanted the side to show.

My experience was with a group of three young men.

They did not appreciate my fashion advice to the tune of 13 stitches and concussion.

@Zolfie Very sorry to hear that :( ... It's stupid when people turn to violence.

Thanks Zolfie. Yeah, stupid and painful.
To be honest, I probably could have made it more like fashion advice than I actually did.

Funny but at least they have underwear on, it is the plummer butt that is really bad don't know if they ever put on underwear.

yep and if they look like a stupid mess all pover, I would tell them to buy the right size pants so it wouldn't happen again. Gosh I hate fatty fats who try to squeeze into things they have obviously grown too fat to wear.

Anonymous